7 Day Wind, Wave & Tide Weather Forecasts!
Started in 1997, Seabreeze.com.au officially became Australia's most popular Watersports Website in 2007, and has been each year since. Thank you for your continued support!
(Results audited yearly by Experian)
The rumours are true!
If you heard that we're ocean junkies, we admit it. We can't get enough of being in or on the water. What drives you?
A howling 30 knots, a solid 6 foot swell, or maybe a complete glass off so you can drop a line in?
We share your passion and this site was setup for you & I. Do you want to know the conditions right now, and what the wind & waves are going to do? So do I!
No matter what your passion, you'll find live weather reports
, 7 day forecasts
, how-to articles
and more, to keep you informed and getting out doing your sport.
Testiment to our commitment to serving ocean junkies is that Seabreeze is the #1 choice of Kitesurfers
, Stand Up Paddlers
, and Surfers
. We are honoured to host the most popular watersports forums/2nd hand listings for each of these sports
- more ocean crazed addicts than any other site in Australia! - an honour & a privelige - thanks crew!
Latest sites news & tweaks...
- New "brown arrows" added .. for gale force winds, this new arrow colour tells the whole story!
- Graphs now expand vertically when wind stronger than 35 knots, so the wind/swell scale stays the same.
- New predictive live tide - live tide times shows "now" in the middle of the graph, so you can see the next 6 hours.
- New Video gallery online - handpicked videos from Forum members
- Upgraded Photo gallery fast new in-page browsing
- New drag & drop asynchronous image upload in the forums/gallery. (type while you upload)
- New Thumbs ratios in the forums - the new ratio feature means that you'll need to be as positive as you are negative. We're all about having a good time - hopefully you are too!
- New SMS filtering - a new anti-scammer system installed, which should see an end to SMS scammers
- New 7 day tide times Australia wide (some locations only went to 6 days)
We're an official PWA partner
- Monster Moves posted on 17/5/2013
Witness the sickness with Steven Van Broeckhoven
- Mfc Hawaii posted on 16/5/2013
MFC: Magic, Fantastic, Compelling - Ripping the way, only an MFC rider can
- El Yaque Town Of Champions posted on 15/5/2013
Frantic freestyle from just one of the many El Yaque Champions
- Lady Sarah-Quita posted on 14/5/2013
A world champion worthy of Royalty
Seabreeze competitions & results...
Wow! We've given away over $60,000 of prizes given away so far - the last being a $3000 holiday to the Cocos Islands. Plenty more competitions to come, to keep everything interesting & fun!
Ever wondered where to find the results for a competitions? Just look under the "News" menu, and click the Competitions item.
Click to browse past competition entries, and the winners.
News & How-To's
Every week we have fresh news for many sports, and how-to articles to get your improving...
View the Latest News
... or View our "How To"
Windiest places in Australia:
Windless places in Australia:
Members have won over $65,732 of prizes, with more to come!
To get notified of the next competition, register here
Used / 2nd Hand Watersports Gear - The Seabreeze Buy & Sell
The classifieds have been helping watersports junkies trade gear for over 10 years, with an easy to use and trusted listing service.
Simple to use, you can list for free, or invest in a premium photo listing for maximum exposure.
Easily Australia's largest and most popular listings of Kitesurfing Kites & Boards, , SUP Boards, Surfboards, and Windsurfing equiment...
View the Seabreeze Buy & Sell...
Sailing, Boating, Fishing or Surfing?Welcome! You've now found the site that will get your out on the water in the best conditions, more often.
No more wasted trips to the beach to check the weather!
For over ten years, it's been our pleasure to provide the tools needed to get out on the ocean the day when conditions are perfect.
Seabreeze.com.au really has been built by hardcore water enthusiasts. We've tweaked every feature of the site to make it as easy as possible
to use - our goals it to get you out doing what you want to be doing, more often and having more fun!
Kitesurfing / Kiteboarding
Developed in the late 90's, a kitesurfer (or 'kiteboarder') uses a board (often with foot-straps), and is pulled across the water by a powerful kite. Once powered up, there is no limit to fun that can be had kitesurfing! From cruising and carving on flat water, to massive jumps and tricks through to wave riding. Riders are pushing the boundaries in the surf using strapless surfboards - true testament to their skill of controlling a powerful kite whilst ripping up the wave.
Kitesurfing has exploded in popularity due to the small amount of equipment required, and the huge wide wind range of modern kites. When the sport was first developed, the kites were quite lethal and fatalities were recorded. Through advances in control systems and kite design, modern day kites are far safer and the sport more accessible than ever before.
Seabreeze.com.au is Australia's #1 portal for kitesurfing - see it all at:
* Australia's most popular Kitesurfing Forum,
* Australia's biggest offering of Kiteboarding Gear here.
* Latest kiteboarding News,
* Listing of all Australian Kitesurfing Events and,
* Articles to improve your kiteboarding!
Developed in the 70's, windsurfing uses a board, usually two to five meters long and powered by a sail. The rig is connected to the board by a free-rotating flexible joint called the Universal Joint (U-Joint). Unlike a rudder-steered sailboat, a windsurfer is steered by the tilting and rotating of the mast and sail as well as tilting and carving the board.
A windsurfer can perform jumps, inverted loops, spinning maneuvers, and other "freestyle" moves. Windsurfers were the first to ride the world's largest waves, such as Jaws on the island of Maui, and, with very few exceptions, it was not until the advent of tow-in surfing that waves of that size became accessible to surfers.
Windsurfing includes speed sailing, slalom, course racing, wave sailing, superX, and freestyle as distinct disciplines.
Seabreeze.com.au is Australia's #1 portal for windsurfing - see it all at:
* Australia's most popular Windsurfing Forum,
(& home to all state association windsurfing forums)
* Australia's biggest offering of Windsurfing equipment
* Latest Windsurfing News,
* Listing of all Australian Windsurfing Events and,
|It's true, many people mispell or misstype "seabreeze" - we've seen seabreaze, seebreeze, seabreez and more. For all these typing mistakes there's only one spelling that'll get you on the water more often - seabreeze.com.au!