Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
3. Seabreeze.com.au employees, sponsors, affiliates, and immediate family are not eligible to enter.
4. Shipping is included in all prizes, and delivery to be negotiated directly with prize supplier.
5. Entrants must be registered members of seabreeze.com.au.
6. Winner will be announced with 7 days of closing and posted on this website.
7. Judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prizes are not transferable for money, favours, garden ornaments or anything else, except by the sponsor who reserves the
right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor.
9. The winner is responsible for any fun, happiness, taxes and fees associated with the receipt or use of a prize.
10. This item has nothing in it, but probably deserves something important.
11. Entries must be in before the published closing date.
12. Seabreeze.com.au and/or it's agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage in any way, shape or form whatsoever.
13. Seabreeze.com.au reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the competition, or any part of it, if any fraud,
technical failures, stupidity, oversights, or any factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the competition.
14. Seabreeze.com.au will disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the system, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
15. In the event of any dispute regards this competition, any claims, judgements and awards will be limited to the fee paid to enter this free competition.
16. Entrants waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, physical and mental damages associated with entering this competition, or the use of any prize won in this competition. For example, if you fall off your chair and hit your
head on a sharp object whilst laughing at an entry, you need to deal with that. If your boss sacks you for spending too much time browsing this site, again, it's
your responsibility, and something you'll have to work out in your own time and at your own expense. Sorry.
17. Seabreeze.com.au, like the Tax Department, reserves the right to update these rules to account for smarty-pants people who try and work the system to their own advantage.
18. By sumitting content to this competition, you acknowledge that it's yours to submit, and assign rights to Seabreeze.com.au to use it. See the TOS for full details.
19. People of all ages enjoy these comps, so please keep it clean.