Winter holidays in Queensland
Wow. After giving away over $15000 of goodies this summer, there's now two fantastic winter holidays up for grabs.
A huge effort has been put in by everybody to offer you a memorable experience, and the only effort required by you is to pick the correct cell in a picture!
Check what you can win, and then scroll down to the entry grid - enter the cell you believe contains the kiters head, and you're in with a chance.
Not a kiteboarder? Not a worry - both tours have plenty of activities to keep you enjoying yourself! :-)
Winners will be announced on Seabreeze.com.au, and at the Port Douglas Carnivale Festival on the 29th of May.
Best of luck!
p.s. If you win, please note you'll need to find your own way (i.e. Airfares) to meet up with your tour guides.
This competition has finished.
Windswell Lizard Island Tour valued up to $2700
How does 7 nights in sunny Queensland sound?
How about having the Windswelll crew take you onboard the vessel "
", Port Douglas's biggest and best 25m livaboard. Cruise around places like Port Douglas, Lizard Island Blue Lagoon, Eagle Isles, Hope Island & Low Isles.
Throw in plenty of activities - 5 days of Unlimited Kiteboarding (instructor onboard), Snorkeling, Paddle boarding, exploring or just relaxing. Optional Fishing and Diving at some amazing reef locations
All accomodation & meals are included.
The WindSwell Lizard Island Tour is valued at $2200. But wait! That's not all!
The total package going to the lucky winner is:
WindSwell Lizard Island Tour
is valued at $2200
* Two days extra accomodation at the "
The Freestyle Resort" in Port Douglas
, valued at $500
onboard a luxury catermaran, valued at $50
* A Cable Ski session, valued at $44
Sky Surfari Helicopter Ride
, valued at $220
* Transfers valued at $80
Crikey, I wish I could enter! :-)
And the massive effort you have to put in is pick the cell with the kiteboarders head in it below. Sometimes, life can be pretty easy!
Please note: You'll to make your your own way to Port Douglas, but once there, the experience is yours!
Australian Kite Surfari valued at $1195
Do you want to go to a place where the wind always blows, the waters are warm and clear and the beach is your own?
will take you there!
This exclusive location is on traditional Aboriginal grounds, north of Cooktown. Australian Kite Surfari is the only one with special permission to take tours there.
Strong, constant trade winds off Cape Flattery, Queensland mean these Surfaris are for ideal for experienced kiters however we can arrange lessons for the beginners.
No one else can take you up from Cairns and Port Douglas through the Daintree Rainforest, over the Bloomfield River and into the golden sands and clear flat lagoons of this secret kitesurfing location. Driving in at low tide, you will be left in splendid isolation at high tide - owning the beach, the waves and the wind.
Australian Kite Surfari's four day / three night expeditions will bring you the best of the Australian outback, wilderness, rainforest and of course . the wind!
You can expect: lots of wind, adventure, nature, golden sands, warm water and the ocean to yourself!
Don't kite? - don't sweat it - a great adventure will still be had!!
Where's the Kiteboarder?
This is a shot of the boat ("The Undersea") that you'll be on for the WindSwell adventure. Somewhere in the foreground is a kiteboarder doing a trick.
The "doctored" picture
The Original Picture
Winning Cell: E5
Usually, there's only be a handful of people who picked the correct cell, and this time we had 28!
As usual, only two people can walk away with the goodies, and after randomizing the list (order of entry makes no difference), the results came out as follows:
- wins the Windswell Trip
- wins the Kite Surfari Trip
paulo one chop
Lucky two winners
Puetz & oceanfire
will need to contact the airline and make their way to Queensland for an adventure of a lifetime!
Many thanks again to everybody who entered, and of course
ralian Kite Surfari
Once again, truly humbled by everybodies involvement in this competition - always great fun - look out for a new & different competition coming soon... :-)
All winners are notified by their registered email; please
if you don't receive it!
- valued up to $2700
Windswell Lizard Island Tour
- valued up to $1195
Australian Kite Surfari
This competition has closed!
Page 1 of 95
Page 1 of 95
To submit your entry, please
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
3. Seabreeze.com.au employees, sponsors, affiliates, and immediate family are not eligible to enter.
4. Shipping is included in all prizes, and delivery to be negotiated directly with prize supplier.
5. Entrants must be registered members of seabreeze.com.au.
6. Winner will be announced with 7 days of closing and posted on this website.
7. Judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prizes are not transferable for money, favours, garden ornaments or anything else, except by the sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor.
9. The winner is responsible for any fun, happiness, taxes and fees associated with the receipt or use of a prize.
10. This item has nothing in it, but probably deserves something important.
11. Entries must be in before the published closing date.
12. Seabreeze.com.au and/or it's agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage in any way, shape or form whatsoever.
13. Seabreeze.com.au reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, stupidity, oversights, or any factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the competition.
14. Seabreeze.com.au will disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the system, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
15. In the event of any dispute regards this competition, any claims, judgements and awards will be limited to the fee paid to enter this free competition.
16. Entrants waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, physical and mental damages associated with entering this competition, or the use of any prize won in this competition. For example, if you fall off your chair and hit your head on a sharp object whilst laughing at an entry, you need to deal with that. If your boss sacks you for spending too much time browsing this site, again, it's your responsibility, and something you'll have to work out in your own time and at your own expense. Sorry.
17. Seabreeze.com.au, like the Tax Department, reserves the right to update these rules to account for smarty-pants people who try and work the system to their own advantage.
18. By sumitting content to this competition, you acknowledge that it's yours to submit, and assign rights to Seabreeze.com.au to use it. See the TOS for full details.
19. People of all ages enjoy these comps, so please keep it clean.
Stand Up Paddle
Australia's Most Popular Water Sports Website
" since 2007 (*Experian)
Advertise With Us
Weather On Your Site
© Copyright 1997-2013, WeatherWise Pty Ltd ATF Seabreeze Technologies Trust.