Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Game screenshot - WRC 2010

Created by shear tip > 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010
shear tip
NSW, 1074 posts
> 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010 19:51
Thumbs Up

Nerd alert

Sorry to geek out on you all on a rainy sunday afternoon, but if this game drives anything like Richard Burns Rally, we're in for a load of fun!!!

LOVE this screenshot!

CJW
NSW, 1391 posts
> 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010 20:06
Thumbs Up

Sorry to destroy your illusion but there is no WAY that is an ingame screen shot, no way in the world.

Edit: also it's codemasters so there's a 99.99% chance the physics will be aids. RBR is still to this day easily 300% better than any other rally game ever made in realism terms and I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately.

shear tip
NSW, 1074 posts
> 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010 20:46
Thumbs Up

Codemasters? You sure?

www.simracingworld.com/games/295-wrc-2010/
Publisher: Black Bean
Developer: Milestone

Scully
WA, 412 posts
> 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010 19:06
Thumbs Up

haha dreaming...
Compare your awesome screenshot, with its real sister

&d=1265536611

CJW
NSW, 1391 posts
> 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010 22:35
Thumbs Up

Yeah I stand corrected on the codemasters comment. I googled and found a reference to it before but I can't now. I'm not sure where I got that from to be honest. I guess I fail at google :) All said and done they have a high standard to live up to with RBR, lets hope they can.

Mobydisc
NSW, 7521 posts
> 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2010 22:48
Thumbs Up

You should have gone for a sail this arvo. It wasn't that great but it was better than playing video games. I was inspired by your sail on the Georges River and went for a sail there today.

What sort of hardware is that screenshot from? Looks like a photo to me.

While on the nerd alert I'm still playing a game that came out 6 years ago on Windows, Dawn of War. Love RTS and love this game.

However I've got a Playstation 3 and am planning to buy Battlefield Bad Company 2. The Battlefield games have all been awesome and I'm going to make the leap to FPS on the PS3. Killzone 2 has given me a bit of experience with them on the console and I prefer the mouse and keyboard to the gamepad. So I'll go for one of the PS3 mouse/keyboard emulators for the PS3 and hopefully be able to take heaps of headshots while playing on the big screen.

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Game screenshot - WRC 2010" started by shear tip