Forums > Kitesurfing General

Redkite Downwinder 2014

Created by Juddy > 9 months ago, 27 Oct 2014
Juddy
WA, 1103 posts
27 Oct 2014 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

Crew

there are 27 days, approximately 38,900 minutes or a whole bunch of seconds between now & Sunday 23rd November 2014 in which crew can register for the event, and get out there to raise funds for Redkite www.redkite.org.au/ - a great organisation that supports kids & teens through the cancer journey.

Register your fund raising efforts via www.everydayhero.com/au/ - look for the WAKSA event page, and then get out there via your family; friends; workplace, and social media networks to raise as much $$$ as we can.

So far there's a small number of crew registered www.everydayhero.com/au//event/WAKSA2014/top_ten - it's time to get serious with the fund raising efforts & see who raises the most in 2014.

Previous years this event has raised in the vicinity of $10,000 (in the years when the event has run) - let's see what Perth/WA kiters can raise this year.

Juddy

JimJones
QLD, 236 posts
27 Oct 2014 9:59PM
Thumbs Up

I'm registered and raring to go again this year.

Get involved guys, it's for a very good cause and is heaps of fun.

BatKiter
WA, 209 posts
28 Oct 2014 8:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
JimJones said..

I don't understand how it works? do I have to meet my individual goal to be able to do the downwinder?

Cheers.

Hammie
WA, 13 posts
28 Oct 2014 8:44AM
Thumbs Up

EternalNoob said..

JimJones said..

I don't understand how it works? do I have to meet my individual goal to be able to do the downwinder?

Cheers.

No, just $100, but no-one's stopping you from raising more.

A few more details up on the WAKSA website now... http://www.waksa.org.au/kitesurfing-news/waksa-redkite-charity-downwinder-2014

Juddy
WA, 1103 posts
29 Oct 2014 3:03PM
Thumbs Up

$501.50 raised to date.....

www.everydayhero.com.au/event/WAKSA2014/top_ten

Let's get crackin' crew....kiters can do better than $501.50.

Juddy
WA, 1103 posts
4 Nov 2014 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

Crew,

Only 19 days, 27,360 minutes or 456 hours to go - fund raising is inching along - currently $678: www.everydayhero.com.au/event/WAKSA2014/top_ten

We can all do better!!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Redkite Downwinder 2014" started by Juddy