Active Topics |  Search

Login or Register
All Forums > SUP > Board Talk & Reviews > DTM 9'11
Author DTM 9'11
Page: of 1
NSW
465 Posts
Posted 06/07/2011, 8:22 pm        Report    
thought i'd write a review on my board, the dimensions 9'11- 31- 5- 172l me- 6'3- 110-115kg, skill-intermediate? been supping about 1.5-2 years i've had this board for about 5-6 months, i've had the chance to use it in many conditions ranging from 1foot to overhead, smooth glassy mornigs to choppy windy days,long point breaks to sucky beack breaks so what i think -the board paddles great, it paddles fast and had good glide for a board this size and catches waves with ease -sets up beautifully off the bottom -very stable -fast -carves beautifully -easy to throw around -great quality the only thing that bothered me about this board at first was the lack of a handle, but after riding the board i got over this, fins-it came with a set of ss5 fins, these fins went very well, i snapped the centre fin out and took this as a message from above, i brought a set of k2.1's and i would have to say that thy rock, compared to my old fins they create so much drive of the bottom and speed on the open face, cant wait to get them in some decent swell, as the biggest i've had them in is about 2 foot what can i say, a great board, more than 110% happy with this board, i was originally going to buy a 10foot mana, in no way am i remorsefull about not buying the 10foot mana, it was probably the best decision of my life to get a custom DTM, would like to thank dan for the great board, just wondering what my next board will be, when i get the cash.... Jarryd
QLD
368 Posts
Posted 07/07/2011, 7:25 am        Report    
Nice board there Jarryd. Looking for a similar board myself so great to hear about others boards and how they go, thanks for the review
NSW
2103 Posts
Posted 07/07/2011, 7:29 am        Report    
Good to hear you like Jarryd - are you in Sydney? Should come to the club days if you are. By the way they now come with handles and a full gloss finish!
NSW
465 Posts
Posted 07/07/2011, 8:33 am        Report    
no goaty i dont live in sydney, i live on the central coast, but we could see Jarryd

Page: of 1
All Forums > SUP > Board Talk & Reviews > DTM 9'11
^^^ Return to top of page ^^^