QLD, 21869 posts
6 Jul 2016 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...
haha Chrispy

But ut us true which is sad

Mate don't you think I'd love QLD to win next week of course I would,but I like to take the pressure off by making my above comments so I can enjoy the game win or lose.For some reason NSW are not clicking they do have some great players which are not being selected and the same for QLD they keep picking the same old players which is fine but one or two are past it imo.

Macaha
QLD, 21869 posts
8 Jul 2016 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

I wish him all the best a recovery that will have him bursting with joy once again.
Remember its not weak to speak!

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

SP
10978 posts
8 Jul 2016 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

Macaha said..
I wish him all the best a recovery that will have him bursting with joy once again.
Remember its not weak to speak!

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Yeah, strange one. maybe just another Danny Weidler special.

Denied by Para and the manager..

Kieran Foran reportedly walks out on Parramatta Eels, but club and manager unaware of exit talk

www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-08/kieran-foran-walks-out-on-parramatta-eels-reports/7579894?section=sport

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
8 Jul 2016 9:03AM
Thumbs Up

That weidler is a knob but is often correct. I would hope he is wrong on this other one if I was a eels fan.

Eels to sign Hayne for a mill and let foran go. They are beyond inept if they let that happen

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 11:13AM
Thumbs Up

Geez what a mess , it isn't getting any better down there .... way this is going there wont be anyone left for 2017

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
8 Jul 2016 6:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Geez what a mess , it isn't getting any better down there .... way this is going there wont be anyone left for 2017

Yeah Pup,at the start of the year I thought we'de be a chance of a good show this year,recruiting some good players,winning games.It's just all down the sh1t shoot now,can it get any worse,wait till next week,something else might rear it's ugly head
Go the Sharkies,my Mrs is a fan so I'm on em to ,stuff it!

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Bloody idiots upstairs in the Office have farked it up - looked good at the start of the year too geez mate

Now there's bloody Hayne sniffing around as well

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Bloody idiots upstairs in the Office have farked it up - looked good at the start of the year too geez mate

Now there's bloody Hayne sniffing around as well

Foran gone .. bummer would have liked to see him at the world cup ( or the kiwis )

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 5:15PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Bazz poor bloke's got some bloody troubles that's for sure

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Hope ya's are getting some training in SB for Friday nights game

go the Eels

Yes Al training has been solid..The boys were seen in stilettos doing the walk through Oxford St gathering up "support" from the "boys" there (that's for WM)

I feel for the Eels in their current situation..and 12 points to be deducted soon can't make for happy campers (that's for WM)

I'm with you on the Sharkies and hope they can go the distance (thanks to the efforts of ex Rooter JM) ..that's also for WM

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

Well that was a smart try good work by the slippery fish

wavemaniac
465 posts
8 Jul 2016 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks for thinking of me,SB....its A shame to be a consistent LOSER,but you do it well!??

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
8 Jul 2016 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

Al G said..
Hope ya's are getting some training in SB for Friday nights game

go the Eels

Yes Al training has been solid..The boys were seen in stilettos doing the walk through Oxford St gathering up "support" from the "boys" there (that's for WM)

I feel for the Eels in their current situation..and 12 points to be deducted soon can't make for happy campers (that's for WM)

I'm with you on the Sharkies and hope they can go the distance (thanks to the efforts of ex Rooter JM) ..that's also for WM

Bit of a contest at half time mate,thanks for bustin Semi's knee for us,haha

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
8 Jul 2016 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

Karma. .

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

ahhhhh geez how the fark did he stuff that - great intercept geez

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Is this the same game here come Parra

thePup
13831 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

Unbelievable they're in front

wavemaniac
465 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:42PM
Thumbs Up

Remarkable that a DUD team like the Roosters can be so consistent....consistent LOSERS!

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
8 Jul 2016 9:53PM
Thumbs Up

Well I reckon you can hold you're head high SB,bloody slugfest that one,ya's had to come good this week did'nt ya's,haha.Good game I thought ya had us,great try saver on French.But we just managed to get ya's

Cobra
9106 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

just shows how sh!t chooks are , good win for the eels considering how many players they lost, but then again it was the chooks

wavemaniac
465 posts
8 Jul 2016 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

A victory over Roosters isnt worth crowing about.

A victory by the Rooters,well that's something incredible.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Jul 2016 3:15AM
Thumbs Up

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
9 Jul 2016 7:44AM
Thumbs Up

Ho Hum..

No mention of the disallowed Rooters Try that would have them win..

No mention of the points for and against red v -125....Rooters -114

Thanks Al..it was a good game, and if our stilettos hadn't tripped us up we would have won

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
9 Jul 2016 6:15AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said...
Ho Hum..

No mention of the disallowed Rooters Try that would have them win..

No mention of the points for and against red v -125....Rooters -114

Thanks Al..it was a good game, and if our stilettos hadn't tripped us up we would have won

After listening to Andrew John bang on about how good their mind space is,and their training is no indication to their results...

Then Parramatta through all their sh1t and the one nan bench....it had to be the chooks by 20 Min.....

To say I was shocked was a understatement. It did have some good football moments.

Would love to be a fly on the wall in uncle nicks office. One thing we can be assured of is that ut will not turn into the debacle that is known as the eels.

Your statistics are funny

You and WM are funny

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
9 Jul 2016 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Some people have short memories,their own clubs and players have had debacles and fiasco's in the past have'nt they,and the archives are full of them,I could put up a link practically every night on all clubs : www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/blues-sent-home-as-gasnier-is-sacked-20040521-gdiyx9.html

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
9 Jul 2016 1:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

Cobra said..

just shows how sh!t chooks are , good win for the eels considering how many players they lost, but then again it was the chooks

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
9 Jul 2016 2:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

Cobra said..

"Colour TV",might of been this one SB :

wavemaniac
465 posts
9 Jul 2016 12:42PM
Thumbs Up

Look on the bright side SB,you can add up all those disallowed tries and take them to next years Mardi Gra
Its great that Trent encourages such a great team bonding occasion.Your 3 victories this year put yas a long way in front of the Rooters from 1967,yes you remember...year of the stubby pintail and tracker.A turning point for Rooters too, the only direction was UP.Alas, that year marked the end of the Red Vee era...eleven in a row was it

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Jul 2016 2:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..

Cobra said..

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL 2016" started by chrispy