Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
9 Jul 2014 11:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
said..

said..
to be fair... no team would of beat QLD tonight. NSW did well to keep it at that score.

Farken antagonistic carnt

no way pup…. even chrispy would agree.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
9 Jul 2014 11:43PM
Thumbs Up

the winner is always Origin….AFL would give anything to get even close to it.

thePup
13831 posts
9 Jul 2014 9:45PM
Thumbs Up

**** yeah shame we got to wait a year

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
9 Jul 2014 11:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
said..
**** yeah shame we got to wait a year

my heart can only handle three games a year

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Jul 2014 8:50AM
Thumbs Up

Wayne Bennett has.left the knights.....will he keep.coaching?

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
10 Jul 2014 2:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Wayne Bennett has.left the knights.....will he keep.coaching?

i don't know what other clubs have, as fare as contracts with current coaches…but i would say…heading back to QLD broncs,cowboys or goldie.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Jul 2014 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

St George you hoping Chrispy? One would imagine there are a few nervous coaches now knowing that he is available

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Jul 2014 2:20PM
Thumbs Up

I think we are the front runners if he keeps coaching. I heard the alex mckinnon accident has hurt him.

Weiry he will not go back to the broncos, north Queensland maybe,titans definitely no chance like the broncos. the Rabbitoh's might need the cheque book again,as I think they may never win another premiership ever again but he did promise the dragons he would never coach another Sydney side if it was not us

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Jul 2014 2:55PM
Thumbs Up

Wolf man banned for the rest if the season for betting on his own games fox sport have just given all the details.. Quite a few people are cooked.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Jul 2014 5:18PM
Thumbs Up

No sympathy from me on that one. They all knew those rules. I think Matty Balin is another one. ohhhhh

The reason they are banned from betting is a perception thing - and they are well aware of this. Thats one of the reasons I do not play NRL - so I can still have a punt

Look there are plenty of other reasons its just that is one of them

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
10 Jul 2014 11:22PM
Thumbs Up

manly has a gambling problem .. even their supporters …look at ted... couldn't pick a scab off a custard

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
10 Jul 2014 11:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
I think we are the front runners if he keeps coaching. I heard the alex mckinnon accident has hurt him.

Weiry he will not go back to the broncos, north Queensland maybe,titans definitely no chance like the broncos. the Rabbitoh's might need the cheque book again,as I think they may never win another premiership ever again but he did promise the dragons he would never coach another Sydney side if it was not us

don't know..WB would but broncs have changed…whole new club now …look mate you wish he would comeback to the dragoons thats the only way they could win... with that tribe.

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
11 Jul 2014 8:23AM
Thumbs Up

Brains trust question,I know Boyd follows Bennet form club to club,I find this odd,I guess Bennet is a father figure to him for some reason does anyone know the facts behind all this,its clear Boyd's contracts have a get out claws.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Jul 2014 5:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Brains trust question,I know Boyd follows Bennet form club to club,I find this odd,I guess Bennet is a father figure to him for some reason does anyone know the facts behind all this,its clear Boyd's contracts have a get out claws.

He certainly does mac..... I would rather not have Bennett at the dragons if we are forced to have Boyd. This will intresting to see what will happen. I'm thinking beau Scott as well,would love him back though

SP
10979 posts
11 Jul 2014 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

Shane hayne should be on a register.

Got home put the footy on watched the first 10 minutes and turned it off.

Shayne farked it for everyone. What a ****..

Check the video ref **** that's what it is there for you ****tard

Hard task going to Brooky on a Friday and that start just doesn't help.

SP
10979 posts
11 Jul 2014 9:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
No sympathy from me on that one. They all knew those rules. I think Matty Balin is another one. ohhhhh

The reason they are banned from betting is a perception thing - and they are well aware of this. Thats one of the reasons I do not play NRL - so I can still have a punt

Look there are plenty of other reasons its just that is one of them

He backed himself as top try scorer for the year...
Wanker

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
11 Jul 2014 11:02PM
Thumbs Up

Wanker Manly same same sorry Ted I couldn't help myself

SP
10979 posts
12 Jul 2014 6:58AM
Thumbs Up

Gee you qld'rs sure have some classy women
www.liveleak.com/view?i=79e_1310023067

You'll have to click the link. Surely she is taking the piss

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 Jul 2014 9:38AM
Thumbs Up

Thats Gold SP - I am not going to ask you how you came across it though One would imagine that when she got back up it would have run down towards her feet as well

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 Jul 2014 9:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Wanker Manly same same sorry Ted I couldn't help myself

I like to see our boys backing themselves

SP
10979 posts
12 Jul 2014 2:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Thats Gold SP - I am not going to ask you how you came across it though One would imagine that when she got back up it would have run down towards her feet as well

Googled Miss Qld

And yeah what happened when the seat flipped back up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Jul 2014 7:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said...
Ted the Kiwi said...

Googled Miss Qld

And yeah what happened when the seat flipped back up

That was funny as.... Pretty much sums up the class of qld, us southerners are still stunned by their cave person type behaviour at times. Hey it seems the fork and knife is not to far away,the poor bastards are just coming to.terms with the spork

thePup
13831 posts
13 Jul 2014 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

Farken hell - Warriors gutted , stuffed and hungy'd the Eels

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Jul 2014 9:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Farken hell - Warriors gutted , stuffed and hungy'd the Eels

Warriors are my dark horse.....eels are goooone. For this year anyway

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jul 2014 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

The problem with the Warriors Chrispy is that the dark horse seems to not have the ability at the pointy end to get the job done. I would like to think they can do this before the sharks - and its looking like they will

Seems the cream is rising to the top now. I think the top 8 is probably sorted now. Will be a few changes going forward in the order though. The Panthers have a tough next 6 weeks whilst the Storm have it fairly easy - their defence is improving - which had been letting them down earlier in the season. Although the Doggies are a team that struggles to score points anyway with those halves - as we saw in Origin - and that will stop them winning the comp but they might come very very close.

Not sure who will win it yet but I get the feeling it will not be as clear cut as last year. Form in the last few weeks before the semis will dictate it I would think - no team seems to have too much more than the others at this stage. But I think you can rule out Souths, Storm for the victory. Panthers are probably not there just yet either. The winner will come from the Roosters, Manly, Warriors (who have played incredible since that dreadful start) and perhaps the Doggies I think - all have the ability on their day but are struggling for consistency. Brisbane seems to be hanging in there but I do not think they have enough of a squad to get them home at the pointy end.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jul 2014 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

Looks to me like the Sharks can only play for 40 mins. I hope they can pull their season together enough to finish above Canberra

be looks like John Cartwright has chosen a bad time to have a poor run of results with Wayne on the open market and the family just 60 mins.down the road

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jul 2014 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
The problem with the Warriors Chrispy is that the dark horse seems to not have the ability at the pointy end to get the job done. I would like to think they can do this before the sharks - and its looking like they will

Seems the cream is rising to the top now. I think the top 8 is probably sorted now. Will be a few changes going forward in the order though. The Panthers have a tough next 6 weeks whilst the Storm have it fairly easy - their defence is improving - which had been letting them down earlier in the season. Although the Doggies are a team that struggles to score points anyway with those halves - as we saw in Origin - and that will stop them winning the comp but they might come very very close.

Not sure who will win it yet but I get the feeling it will not be as clear cut as last year. Form in the last few weeks before the semis will dictate it I would think - no team seems to have too much more than the others at this stage. But I think you can rule out Souths, Storm for the victory. Panthers are probably not there just yet either. The winner will come from the Roosters, Manly, Warriors (who have played incredible since that dreadful start) and perhaps the Doggies I think - all have the ability on their day but are struggling for consistency. Brisbane seems to be hanging in there but I do not think they have enough of a squad to get them home at the pointy end.

just quoting for future reference

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jul 2014 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Any thoughts yourself or still living in the past and that hopeless South's dream?

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
14 Jul 2014 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Its only early on but I don't think the Bronco's have turned up

Macaha
QLD, 21870 posts
15 Jul 2014 6:29AM
Thumbs Up

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding