Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Best worst buys Aldi

Created by adolf > 9 months ago, 26 Sep 2015
fingerbone
NSW, 921 posts
28 Sep 2015 11:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
rockmagnet said...
dusta said..

rockmagnet said..
I used to work at Bunnings in the tool shop and would laugh to myself when customers came in looking for spare parts for their $15 angle grinder or batteries for their $20 drill that they bought at Aldi and would get really upset when I couldn't help them.
Never ever said this to them cause I was a professional salesman with many years of experience, but, "You get what you pay for and you can't polish a turd."

you worked at bunnings and call yourself a professional salesman?

Yes I am! Bunnings was my retirement job and I made an absolute bundle as a salesman previously.. You may have gotten a lot of green thumbs for your misguided smarts comment but don't presume so much about people..

I have met a good sales man at Bunnings once..It was a while back now....Maybe your him...Which store did you work at?

Gazuki
WA, 1363 posts
28 Sep 2015 9:41AM
Thumbs Up

The best salesman at Bunning's is the kid out the from selling sausages, man you cant walk past that kid. Gets my business everytime

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
28 Sep 2015 12:24PM
Thumbs Up

Maoam lollies! addictive as hell!

Harrow
NSW, 4520 posts
28 Sep 2015 7:37PM
Thumbs Up

If you look on the side of the Streets 2L Blue Ribbon Vanilla ice cream it says this....

"Highest selling 2 litre ice cream SKU in Australia based on cost and volume (excluding Aldi)."

Just goes to show the impact Aldi must be having. Having said that, the Aldi ice-cream is disgusting - so much so that Aldi stocks Street's Blue Ribbon.

NotWal
QLD, 7426 posts
28 Sep 2015 8:43PM
Thumbs Up

A Masters has opened up on the way to my local Bunnings. Whenever I pop in there there is always a bevy of attentive sales folk to do your bidding. Why just the other day one of them gave me a cap just because I admired it. Tomorrow I will admire his car.

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
29 Sep 2015 1:43AM
Thumbs Up

^^^ bugger the car, "Geez nice shed you have here."

kiteboy dave
QLD, 6525 posts
29 Sep 2015 5:29AM
Thumbs Up

Enjoy Masters while you can. The rate it's losing money, Woolies will have to give up on it soon, it's sucking the lifeblood outta them.

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Best worst buys Aldi" started by adolf