WA, 405 posts
29 May 2011 3:05AM
Thumbs Up

yes we all have southern cross tattoos

James
WA, 548 posts
29 May 2011 11:43AM
Thumbs Up

I just knew that was you in the pic Lish, I'd recognise the back of your head at a thousand paces. The tatt is new but, brain snap or one Corona too many ? . Four pages !! , just had to be part of this !

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
29 May 2011 1:14PM
Thumbs Up

keilani said...

why is Kristin Boese so awesome.
little o said...
[

Wait why am i promoting these girls groups.......probably because of the most awesome chick kiter i know Kristine Boese.

Cheers
little O

I 100% support women's kiting and anything they want to do in Australia. If you need a hand with anything at all let me know and I would be happy to help.

Boese on the other hand I'm not so sure of. Noble motives on face value, however if you do a bit of research I think you may find other not so favourable actions surrounding most things she's associated with. I know a few other girls who feel the same way on this situation. You are obviously free to make your own judgements, these are just my thoughts.

p.s. For those that are thinking I'm just being the usual **** talker, have a look into what she's doing with the PKRA wave events. Taking away sponsors and money from PKRA, to fund her own "non-profit" "Dream tour" which has no prize money but somehow costs more than a normal PKRA event to run. (She IS paying herself of course)... How noble.

little o
WA, 405 posts
29 May 2011 2:12PM
Thumbs Up

open to own opinion - I'll be the first to agree

I have only great interactions with Kristin. She encouraged me into running WACK. Taught me great tricks for a clinic fee of $30. Introduced me to some fantastic girls. And is quite a driven woman.

I guess everyone has their own motivations and dreams.

And I can think of plenty of people who do some jobs which I don't agree with ethically for the sake of $$.

But on the positive we have 64 members and girls jumping to coordinate events in so many cities. Very exciting.

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
29 May 2011 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

I really can't deny that she is motivating/ useful in convincing more women to get involved with kiteboarding which is great, I salute her in that regard! Sadly for me however it doesn't make up for the other stuff.

Awesome you have so many member already! As I said, if you need help doing whatever I'm down for the cause.

pearl
NSW, 984 posts
29 May 2011 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

sir ROWDY said...
[br

Awesome you have so many member already! As I said, if you need help doing whatever I'm down for the cause.

Here's a job for you rowdy. How about next time you stay at my place you cook me some lamb chops bitch! I'd like my floors vacuumed as well, but I'm not game to leave you and keahi alone with my dyson.

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
29 May 2011 6:20PM
Thumbs Up

pearl said...

sir ROWDY said...
[br

Here's a job for you rowdy. How about next time you stay at my place you cook me some lamb chops bitch! I'd like my floors vacuumed as well, but I'm not game to leave you and keahi alone with my dyson.

This can be organised! Believe it or not, I can do everything.

Joe Cron
NSW, 450 posts
29 May 2011 9:31PM
Thumbs Up

Impressive!

little o
WA, 405 posts
29 May 2011 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Just to clarify that photo has nothing to do with our group

waveslave
WA, 4263 posts
29 May 2011 10:11PM
Thumbs Up

This chick is definitely not AKWA material ... ^^^

She's just too clingy and devotional.

Big eeeZeee
NSW, 1100 posts
30 May 2011 12:22AM
Thumbs Up

B.O.R.I.N.G topic

Fooosh
WA, 563 posts
29 May 2011 10:33PM
Thumbs Up

waveslave said...

This chick is definitely not AKWA material ... ^^^

She's just too clingy and devotional.

Doesn't have the requisite tattoo either.
Although she does have her bikini bottoms on the wrong way around too.

michel
NSW, 410 posts
30 May 2011 8:09AM
Thumbs Up

Im the only girl kiter in my area so I'm happy to organize myself.

tightlines
WA, 3467 posts
31 May 2011 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Michel, there was a post refering to comps that was deleted that little o replied to.

michel
NSW, 410 posts
31 May 2011 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

Oh I see thanks

tightlines said...

Hey Michel, there was a post refering to comps that was deleted that little o replied to.

Addikt
WA, 551 posts
31 May 2011 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Chic's Kiting Association

Cooking, housework, ironing, cleaning and kiting !

gruezi
WA, 3464 posts
1 Jun 2011 1:40PM
Thumbs Up

Good work ladies......and slave you never cease to amaze me.

hamburglar
ACT, 2174 posts
1 Jun 2011 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

little o said...

ohhh what, started to where dresses and have booked in for tatt and now this

waveslave
WA, 4263 posts
1 Jun 2011 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

little o said...

little o
WA, 405 posts
1 Jun 2011 10:17PM
Thumbs Up

waveslave said...

[b]little o said...[/b

Geez talk about pimping

towradgi
NSW, 424 posts
2 Jun 2011 10:26AM
Thumbs Up

HEY WAVESLAVE,any chance of bringing out a calendar or publication of NON-A.K.W.A. girl kiters,definitely a market demographic out there and donate proceeds to the needy .

NoBS
WA, 908 posts
2 Jun 2011 10:18AM
Thumbs Up

little o said...

NoBS said...

the only reason its male vs female is because guys don't really need to justify themselves by starting a group saying 'look at me'..

That's what it's all about so it sounds. Girls segregate themselves by organising groups for women only and start facebook groups.. Guys just tend to bring a few beers down the beach in an esky and don't really care too much.. and ultimately take it for what it is.

aksa is a group that covers all kiters. Why are women so special that they need their own groups such as wack and akwa???

why does it have to be so difficult? I'll await the fire that the ladies send my way...

Spelling error
NoBS = Knob?
or do you like knobs?

your immaturity is outstanding. Aren't you a school teacher? You always were a fruitloop at the beach.

getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
2 Jun 2011 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

Geez this topic has ended up having long legs..

Geddit? Ha ha ..ahhh. Must get a life.

little o
WA, 405 posts
2 Jun 2011 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

NoBS said...

little o said...

NoBS said...

the only reason its male vs female is because guys don't really need to justify themselves by starting a group saying 'look at me'..

That's what it's all about so it sounds. Girls segregate themselves by organising groups for women only and start facebook groups.. Guys just tend to bring a few beers down the beach in an esky and don't really care too much.. and ultimately take it for what it is.

aksa is a group that covers all kiters. Why are women so special that they need their own groups such as wack and akwa???

why does it have to be so difficult? I'll await the fire that the ladies send my way...

Spelling error
NoBS = Knob?
or do you like knobs?

your immaturity is outstanding. Aren't you a school teacher? You always were a fruitloop at the beach.

Love how annon writers love to cut others down. Another knob characteristic :)

pluzi9mm
NSW, 20 posts
5 Jun 2011 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

little o said...

Lemonella said...

pearl said...

Acronyms can end up being old fashioned and dorky. Maybe you're better off just being Australian Womens kitesurfing association and come up with a logo.

I agree. Way too much acronyms in the Australian Kiteworld. Lets be a bit more creative and brainstorm about something new and fresh, like we are

kite pipas
air betties
aqua foxies
pink winds
boarderonas

i'd be embarrassed saying I belong to most of those.
Pink winds......maybe after too much fairy floss
Acronym based on the fact that i come from WACK
Quite liking the AKWA

As for the dyke comments see Woodies comment

As for the keep out of your way comment...I'd deliberately get in the way of someone who thought they owned the ocean.

Good laughs I think we have a winner. Now to bring it off this forum to the ladies....most don't really go on here.

Acronyms are pretty rubbish. Forced and not genuine.

Akwa is best of a bad bunch but I agree that a real name and relevant logo has way more authenticity. Avoid letter substituion to be "kool" and using numbers "4" words - a bit 1990's, not very progressive :)

Its a great idea Little O, being all the pockets of girls groups into a central network.

Look forward to seeing it all set up.

myusernam
QLD, 6094 posts
5 Jun 2011 9:32PM
Thumbs Up

waveslave said...

little o said...

Is that a G String or a T Bone?

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Australian chick kiters" started by little o