Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Flouride in water is bad

Created by Razzonater > 9 months ago, 14 Apr 2012
GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
17 Apr 2012 1:34PM
Thumbs Up

stamp said...

there's fluoride in many of the things we consume; anything made or grown with town water has fluoride in it.
so all you people who think you are untainted or immune from this evil mind control plot are kidding yourselves.
maybe fluoride causes baseless paranoia in some people?

FlySurfer
NSW, 4412 posts
17 Apr 2012 2:19PM
Thumbs Up

Stupidity is and always will be the #1 cause of trouble in your life.
Stupidity has caused me untold financial and health problems.
I believe stupidity will get most of us long before fluoride does.

But in the mean time Razzonater, you should be comforted by the fact that you know things about fluoride, or flouride that will benefit you and your progeny over others.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
17 Apr 2012 12:30PM
Thumbs Up

FlySurfer said...

Stupidity is and always will be the #1 cause of trouble in your life.
Stupidity has caused me untold financial and health problems.
I believe stupidity will get most of us long before fluoride does.

But in the mean time Razzonater, you should be comforted by the fact that you know things about fluoride, or flouride that will benefit you and your progeny over others.

Drink wine instead

At a wine merchant's warehouse the regular taster died, and the director started looking for a new one to hire. A retired Navy fighter pilot, drunk and with a ragged dirty look came to apply for the position. The director wondered how to send him away. They gave him a glass to drink. The old pilot tried it and said, "It's a Muscat three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in stainless steel containers. Low grade but acceptable."
"That's correct", said the boss. "Another glass, please."
"It's a cabernet, eight years old, south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at eight degrees C. Requires three more years for finest results."
"Absolutely correct. A third glass."
''It's a pinot blanc champagne, high grade and exclusive'' calmly said the drunk.
The director was astonished and winked at his secretary to suggest something. She left the room and came back in with a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it. "It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and if I don't get the job, I'll name the father."

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Flouride in water is bad" started by Razzonater