Northshore 27 built-in 1984 Family cruiser/racing Yacht Sydney harbour. (3rd owner) a great boat to hit the harbour waters or head up and down the coast. we have had many family adventures enjoying fireworks on new years eve to weekend sleepovers. Winter series and Twilight sailing. This Northshore is a great boat that can be single-handed sailed while friends and family enjoy the serenity of being on the water. Here are a few updates we have invested in the boat to maintain it's amazing reliability. My Dad actually built the boat in the 80's and I found out they only made 100 of them in Australia. So please feel free to contact me to have a look and acquire your next adventure.
- Sleeps 5 comfortably all bunks 6
- 10hp Bukh 10hp engine (New 2009) less than 100 hours operation
- Starter motor overhauled in 2009
- New side an entry windows 2019
- New interior cushions / Carpet on side of hull 2017
- New Jabsco manual Toilet 2019
- Full engine service ever year most recent Nov 2018
- New Exhaust and muffler system Nov 2018
- Rigging replaced 2007 recent check-in 2017 good condition
- Profurl Furler Jib new in 2013 great condition
- 2 Spinnaker and 2 other Jibs depending on wind conditions
- Antifouled in November 2018
Motivated to sell please call or SMS to enquire and arrange time to view.