Stonker 186 x 43cm, not sure which year.
Few features of this unique kiteboard prepared for long distance ocean races, free-ride trips and speed:
- the length prevents nose-dives and offer good stability at high speed.
- wave type fins for an easy and forgiving ride
- 3 fins for early planning, and control
- comfortable twin-tip foot straps and pads
- multiple foot straps configurations possible
This board is fast, comfortable and easy to ride and will be your best mate for races like L2L, Lancelin Ocean Classic, Rockingham to Freo or King of Karnac.
Also selling a North Ltd 2012 69cm with vector fins. Good condition.