JN NAMMU 6'1" X 19" x 2 3/8" KITE SURFBOARD
European kitesurfing board in excellent condition
Lightweight construction of EPS and bamboo with carbon reinforcement
Cost about $1200 new (http://www.jn-kites.co.uk/nammu.shtml)
This purposeful and high performance surf board is also extremely fun and easy to ride in any situation.
You won't find a smoother livelier production kiteboard with as much flex with this weight to strength ratio.
The traditional thruster fin set up gives good upwind performance, snappy turns off the lip and speed control on the wave. 'SurfinZ' fin boxes stand up to the increased sideways force and abuse that kitesurfing gives a board.
Easy access, works well both strapped and strapless. It has a low kite-specific rocker line , powerful diamond tail and light concave, good upwind capability, early planing, and good control when the wind gets stronger. It's a smooth ride with a minimum of bounce in more choppy water.
- EPS High Density Pressurised Core
- Bamboo Laminate sandwich construction both on the deck and base
- Full carbon rails
- Extra reinforcement on foot placement deck
- Triaxial glass
- Premium epoxy resin throughout
- Unidirectional full length wood stringer for strength and controlled flex
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio
- 'SurfinZ 'fins and finbox units
- Gloss Lacquer Finish
Shaped by JN team rider and French wave champion Guilliame Mariani
Complete with 3 x M5 Thruster fins, EVA deck pads