2018 Simmer Style 3XS 106L. Current model
Used but mint condition.
Designed by the legendary Italian shaper Aurelio Verdi who has over 20 years experience designing market leading slalom boards. In the past 5 years his boards have won more Mens PWA Slalom Titles than any other shaper. The Simmer 3XS features some radical shaping concepts to provide a perfect balance between control extreme acceleration and top-end speed. All necessary to win any slalom race. The outline is crafted to give to the board maximum control in all conditions. With a step tail configuration the 3XS jibes extremely smoothly and re-starts quickly while also maintaining control in high speeds. The outline becomes more parallel towards the middle to keep a wider nose which is important to generate early planing.
106 MEDIUM WIND
- Progressive V-hull, with a climax of the V at the middle.
- Parallel rails in the middle of the outline for maximum speed and a narrow tail for smooth gibing and high top-end speed.
- Deck concave for stiffness and added control.
- The deck concave from the front foot.
- Less section of flat rocker compared to the 96 L, this means that the rails and the tail start to work earlier.
- Dual level cut-out in tail.
- Less surface in the water even thou the outline is wider outline for earlier planing.
- The cut-out also allow the rider transfer all the power possible into the tail without loosing control.