2018 Simmer Style 3XS 96L. Current model
Used but OK condition
3XS - SIMMER STYLE SLALOM BOARDS
Designed by the legendary Italian shaper Aurelio Verdi who has over 20 years experience designing market leading slalom boards. In the past 5 years his boards have won more Mens PWA Slalom Titles than any other shaper. The Simmer 3XS features some radical shaping concepts to provide a perfect balance between control extreme acceleration and top-end speed. All necessary to win any slalom race. The outline is crafted to give to the board maximum control in all conditions. With a step tail configuration the 3XS jibes extremely smoothly and re-starts quickly while also maintaining control in high speeds. The outline becomes more parallel towards the middle to keep a wider nose which is important to generate early planing.
3XS 96 - HIGH WIND
- V from tail to nose with a subtle double concave.
- Parallel outline with a rounded tail to make the boards really efficient.
- Deck concave more forward focused than other boards because the concave is in balance with the flat section of the rocker curve in the bottom.
- Deck concave for stiffness and added control.
- Due the to rocker line and deck concave the 96 has a longer rail in the water, which effectively makes the boards faster with more control.
- Less tail cut-out on the 96 L to create a balanced lift in all conditions.
96 232 62 Tuttle box5.8-7.8