Simmer Style 3XS Slalom board 2018.
116L . 71.5cm wide
Shop Demo board, but has never been on the water. New
Free shipping from Perth!
I got the 3 other sizes and I ended up not needing this size.
Perfect for sails from 7.0-9.2.
The whole range is very easy to use and go fast.
116 - MEDIUM WIND
- Progressive V-hull, with a climax of the V at the middle.
- Parallel rails in the middle of the outline for maximum speed and a narrow tail for smooth gibing and high top-end speed.
- Deck concave for stiffness and added control.
- The deck concave from the front foot.
- Less section of flat rocker compared to the 96 L, this means that the rails and the tail start to work earlier.
- Dual level cut-out in tail.
- Less surface in the water even thou the outline is wider outline for earlier planing.
- The cut-out also allow the rider transfer all the power possible into the tail without loosing control.