The 2019 Victorian SUP Racing Titles presented by RockTape will be held on Phillip Island (Note: SUP Surfing Titles being held at Point Impossible and Technical Race to be held at Pt Leo (SUP Vic Event)).
The Victorian SUP Racing Titles is the exclusive qualification pathway for the State's elite SUP racers for selection into the Victorian SUP Team, set to compete at the Australian SUP Titles at Phillip Island later in the year.
- The Vic SUP Racing Titles will be held on one day only. Competitors will be notified of the exact date and time in the lead up to the event
- All Marathon and Technical Divisions will be 14ft and under
- All Marathon courses will be approximately 20km
- Junior competitors must be 14 years old as at 01/01/2019
- There will be no allocations in Marathon and Techinical races for the 2019 Australian SUP Titles. In order to qualify for the Australian SUP Titles, competitiors must compete in their respective state title in that year.- The 2019 Australian SUP Titles will be held on Phillip Island, Victoria.
More info can be found at www.surfingvic.com under the Events tab.