Twenty new cleaning tables for Vic anglers
Twenty new fish cleaning tables have been installed at key fishing destinations along Victoria's coastline over the past few months.
Fifteen of the new tables are located near boat ramps and popular fishing spots, while another five have been installed on piers for land-based fishos.
The new tables can be found at:
- Curdies River at Curdievale
- Yambuk Lake boat ramp
- Public Reserve on the Glenelg River, Nelson
- Apollo Bay boat ramp
- Apollo Bay wharf
- Ocean Grove boat ramp
- St Helens boat ramp, Corio Bay
- Two tables adjacent to the Port Welshpool boat ramp
- Main wharf at Port Franklin
- Jetty at the main boat ramp at Inverloch
- Dawsons Cove at Paynesville
- Fishermans Wharf at Paynesville
- Shaving Point at Metung
- Johnsonville boat ramp on the Tambo River
- Fishermans Landing, Lake Tyers
- Main boat ramp at Lake Tyers
- Karbeethong (near Mallacoota) boat ramp and a second table on the jetty
- Main boat ramp at Mallacoota.
How to catch Salmon
Halco's Max Sampson heads down to WA's south coast and shows us how to go about finding a West Australian Salmon off of the beach.