Elemental are looking for kiteboarding instructors!
Want to be part of the Elemental Kiteboarding team?
- Must be IKO/BKSA/KA certified Level 2 (or with similar hours proved at Level 1)
- Have a current Senior First aid
- Looking for someone professional, friendly and helpful.
- You must have great communication and people skills.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- We are looking for highly motivated and positively enthusiastic individuals that can work on their own.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and additional information.
Please attach your CV with references and profile photo and pics of you kiting to the same email address.
Open for applications until October.
Learn about the new Airush Ultra V2 kite from the designers
Catch up with seasoned Kite Designer Mark Pattison and Design Director Clinton Filen to get into the details of what really puts this kite light years ahead.
The new Airush Ultra V2
Kiteboarding leads Airush release a new freestyle kite, perfect for foiling