Elemental are looking for kiteboarding instructors!
Want to be part of the Elemental Kiteboarding team?
- Must be IKO/BKSA/KA certified Level 2 (or with similar hours proved at Level 1)
- Have a current Senior First aid
- Looking for someone professional, friendly and helpful.
- You must have great communication and people skills.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- We are looking for highly motivated and positively enthusiastic individuals that can work on their own.
Please send an email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information.
Please attach your CV with references and profile photo and pics of you kiting to the same email address.
Open for applications until October.
Kai Lenny Foils 11 waves in a row - without ever paddling!
This guy is unbelievable - so good that we would have suspected trickery a year ago. Now, foiling 11 waves without dropping off the foil seems possible?!
Australian Freestyle Kiteboarding Nationals in Perth 2018
It's been 12 years since the Australian Kiteboarding Freestyle Nationals have been in Western Australia.
Lancelin Ocean Classic 2018 Results
A big windsurfing/kitesurfing event - view the results.