Looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Starting half October/beginning November 2017 untill end of February 2018. There will be full-time and part-time positions available.
Want to be part of the team? Here is a list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information. If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address. Open for applications until end of August.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: Part-timer can be IKO Level 1 or 2, full-timer must be IKO level 2 or equal
- Beginning of November 2017 – End of February 2018 (Start and end dates are flexible)
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great communication- and people skills
The new Airush Ultra V2
Kiteboarding leads Airush release a new freestyle kite, perfect for foiling
GKA Kiteboarding "Air Games" world tour
On day 2 the focus switches to the Kiteboarding 'Air Games' World Tour in this unique double bill event at the Jeep Tarifa Pro.