Looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Starting half October/beginning November 2017 untill end of February 2018. There will be full-time and part-time positions available.
Want to be part of the team? Here is a list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and additional information. If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address. Open for applications until end of August.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: Part-timer can be IKO Level 1 or 2, full-timer must be IKO level 2 or equal
- Beginning of November 2017 – End of February 2018 (Start and end dates are flexible)
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great communication- and people skills
Kite Surf World Champ Crowned in Dakhla.
Small waves didn't stop the worlds best surfers from battling it out in one of the worlds best right handers this week, in Dakhla Morocco. F-One rider Mitu Monteiro took top prize!
The Paradise Wave Garden - foiling Inspiration!
Whether you're into foil racing, surfing, or just freeriding - this video will give you a little inspiration to get the wetsuit out and go for a foil. Or if you don't have one yet - look for one this summer!
Cabrinha Gives Nod to the Old Days with 2018 Graphics
The new kites from Cabrinha are as high tech as they come, but this year they've taken their graphics back to the classic lines, dark wingtips and colour schemes of the early days in kiteboarding.