Looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Starting half October/beginning November 2017 untill end of February 2018. There will be full-time and part-time positions available.
Want to be part of the team? Here is a list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information. If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address. Open for applications until end of August.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: Part-timer can be IKO Level 1 or 2, full-timer must be IKO level 2 or equal
- Beginning of November 2017 – End of February 2018 (Start and end dates are flexible)
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great communication- and people skills
A Hipsters guide: Keeping a beard out of your depower cleat!
He makes some strange videos, and this one is a little whacky, but most importantly, illustrates that it IS possible for a hipster to keep their beard from getting snagged in their depower cleat. Because you know... That'd hurt...
20m high waves - Kitesurfed by Jesse Richman!
It was big. It was gnarly, and on this incredibly rare occasion; it was windy. So Jesse Richman pumped up and went out to kite Portugal's Nazare...
Can I claim my kite's damage under warranty?
Kites are more durable than ever, but sometimes damage seems a little unfair. We've put together a guide on what kind of things can be claimed under kite warrantee, and what's best left for the local repair guy.