Looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Starting half October/beginning November 2017 untill end of February 2018. There will be full-time and part-time positions available.
Want to be part of the team? Here is a list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information. If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address. Open for applications until end of August.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: Part-timer can be IKO Level 1 or 2, full-timer must be IKO level 2 or equal
- Beginning of November 2017 – End of February 2018 (Start and end dates are flexible)
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great communication- and people skills
Lancelin Ocean Classic 2018 Results
A big windsurfing/kitesurfing event - view the results.
Perth's Best Holidays for Kiteboarding Yet?
This week was picture perfect in Perth. Blue skies, green arrows and for once, it all fell on the week that most Australian's have off. The Xmas to New Years break!
Kai Lenny Foils 11 waves in a row - without ever paddling!
This guy is unbelievable - so good that we would have suspected trickery a year ago. Now, foiling 11 waves without dropping off the foil seems possible?!