Looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Starting half October/beginning November 2017 untill end of February 2018. There will be full-time and part-time positions available.
Want to be part of the team? Here is a list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information. If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address. Open for applications until end of August.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: Part-timer can be IKO Level 1 or 2, full-timer must be IKO level 2 or equal
- Beginning of November 2017 – End of February 2018 (Start and end dates are flexible)
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great communication- and people skills
Win a Trip to Cape Town with the Core XR5
Post your highest boost online, and you might win one of four trips to Cape Town, South Africa thanks to Core Kiteboarding and their new XR5 performance freeride kite!
The New North Rebel Seems to Be Missing Something?
It's the same Rebel you know and love, with a few refinements and one big thing that's missing! Well, it's optional... Know what it is?
2018 Cabrinha Teaser Video! New Colours, Crazy tricks.
Watch the Cabrinha crew riding some pretty slick new kites, as they get up to a few shenanigans with Keahi and Nick Jacobsen. Just wait for the sandwich!