Elemental are looking for SUP instructors!
Want to be part of the Element SUP team?
- Must be a Level 2 instructor - so have both Enclosed & Exposed water certification. ( or in the process of )
- Must be Surfing Australia certified and have a current Senior First aid ( ASI considered )
- Full time and part-time positions available
- Mid September 2017 – End of April 2018 (Start and end dates are flexible)
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great communication and people skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
We are looking for fun & positive instructors that enjoy passing the stoke onto our customers and can be trusted to use their initiative when needed.
Please send an email to email@example.com to receive a full job description and additional information. Please attach your CV with references and profile photo to the same email address.
Open for applications until October
Christmas Gift Ideas for Stand Up Paddlers
Stand up paddle boards don't fit underneath Christmas trees, so we've got 5 Christmas Gift Ideas for Stand Up Paddlers that won't break the bank, (in fact they're all under $50!)
SUP Foiling for Beginners
Looking to learn the absolute basics of SUP foiling? This video from Horue will show you how to get started.
Linking not two, but six waves while SUP foiling!
This is some of the smoothest SUP foiling you've seen yet, from Zane Schwietzer