Forums > Kitesurfing General

abrolhos islands Trip 2017 or 2018 3 dayer

Created by mick steffan 29 days ago, 17 Sep 2017
mick steffan
WA, 91 posts
17 Sep 2017 12:13PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Seabreeze readers,

I am considering organizing another trip to the islands this summer. Been talking to a few crew including Jeager Stone and they like to make it happen. Can you please email me if you keen and which dates would be preferred? Thinking just before or during summer school holidays when we can go fishing again (15 Dec onwards)

Cost be about $650 for 3 days inc food if boat is booked out.

I need 22 as a bare minimum and 26 would be a full boat. More info see: Facebook: Indian Ocean Charters
Email me at micksteffan@yahoo.com or call 0466414321 to register your interest.

cauncy
WA, 5417 posts
17 Sep 2017 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
mick steffan said..
Hi Seabreeze readers,

I am considering organizing another trip to the islands this summer. Been talking to a few crew including Jeager Stone and they like to make it happen. Can you please email me if you keen and which dates would be preferred? Thinking just before or during summer school holidays when we can go fishing again (15 Dec onwards)

Cost be about $650 for 3 days inc food if boat is booked out.

I need 22 as a bare minimum and 26 would be a full boat. More info see: Facebook: Indian Ocean Charters
Email me at micksteffan@yahoo.com or call 0466414321 to register your interest.

Would be an amazing trip tagged on with the Midwest Windfest, 24/25/26 blowvemberI'll hopefully have some top riders attending our event and pretty sure they'd be up for a trip, did a solo trip last year, an amazing spot on and below the water right on our doorstep,

DutchRooster
NSW, 265 posts
Monday , 9 Oct 2017 9:14PM
Thumbs Up

If it happens to be between 5-19th of Jan, I suspect there would be 5-6 of us interested. Wave riders though, not flat water junkies - I assume there would be plenty of waves to ride and not all the time spent on the inside?

Jono77
WA, 253 posts
Tuesday , 9 Oct 2017 11:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DutchRooster said..
If it happens to be between 5-19th of Jan, I suspect there would be 5-6 of us interested. Wave riders though, not flat water junkies - I assume there would be plenty of waves to ride and not all the time spent on the inside?

Yes there's waves.

Ive been a couple of times and mostly it's has been wave riders (windsurf and kitesurf) on the boat so just chase waves.

I'm keen to go again.

tightlines
WA, 3029 posts
Tuesday , 9 Oct 2017 11:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DutchRooster said..

I go back to work on the 9th of Jan,

A trip on the 5th or 6th to 7th or 8th would be a good way to bring in the new year, just sayin.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"abrolhos islands Trip 2017 or 2018 3 dayer" started by mick steffan