Forums > Kitesurfing Lost & Found

Found Nobile Board, SA

Created by Outfoxxed > 9 months ago, 20 Aug 2016
Outfoxxed
1 posts
20 Aug 2016 11:43PM
Thumbs Up

Hi all,I have in my possession a Nobile board found on a metro SA beach.It does not match the description of any of the previously listed boards in the last year's worth of "Lost and Founds" on this site or a couple of others. Nothing on Gumtree or Trading post either. The authorities we took it to did not seem interested so I am doing my own owner search.I have checked under the footpads for contact details but nothing there unfortunately. I do not wish to disclose fully its model type as I know there are people who watch lost and found boards like this just waiting to make a quick buck off of them. If you or anyone you know of has lost a Nobile board in SA metro waters, feel free to PM me with the details (board size, colour, style, year and/or where lost...enough that I know it IS infact YOUR board) and I will be more than happy to reunite you!Here's hoping to a happy reunion!

ThomasU
WA, 30 posts
25 Aug 2016 10:22PM
Thumbs Up

I lost nobile NBL ages ago but it was not in SA, I do not think it could have drifted there . Hope it'll find owner.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Lost & Found

"Found Nobile Board, SA" started by Outfoxxed