Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Balance Handle

Created by jas73 > 9 months ago, 4 Apr 2010
jas73
QLD, 796 posts
4 Apr 2010 7:20PM
Thumbs Up

Dont know if anyone can answer this question but have recently bought a Balance board but it does not come new with a handle. does anyone know where i can pick one up that will fit the board.

foorked
VIC, 151 posts
6 Apr 2010 2:40PM
Thumbs Up

yep doesnt come new with a handle,
usually handles come included with the bindings. i got the liquid force comp straps with it and they came with a handle that fits, mind you i took the handle off becasue it is useless

which one did you get? i got the onieva signature and its realllly nice!

harry potter
VIC, 2497 posts
6 Apr 2010 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Not sure if they are standard widths ....but i have several spares and you are welcome to one...... send me a PM with the distance between inserts and I can compare to what i have and send one to you. for free woo hooo

Or ask your local kite shop if you have one

harry potter
VIC, 2497 posts
6 Apr 2010 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry I should have mentioned they are not the same brand as your board ...... they are either Underground, Cardboards or Nobile one of them should fit

jas73
QLD, 796 posts
6 Apr 2010 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Hey thanks harry potter for the offer. I went in to Kite Power today and was just handed one. It was the handle off the demo board i used before buying mine. The handle is a Best handle and fits sweet. Thanks again and thanks to Rhys at Kitepower, Clontarf.

jas73
QLD, 796 posts
6 Apr 2010 9:05PM
Thumbs Up

Oh and Foorked im not sure what the name is but its the one thats white with fluro graphics. Awesome board.

Adrenalin Rush
QLD, 876 posts
6 Apr 2010 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

135 Wide...

Balance Kiteboards are sold board only. You chose the pads and straps and handle. I like the idea because anyone serious about comfort will have their own idea about the pad strap system that they like. Everyone different.

Pad and Strap systems sold separate are

Dakine
Mystic
Pro Limit
NSI
Nice

and many more.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Balance Handle" started by jas73