Does anybody own demoed a vanhunks bucca tt if so what do/did you think

eibwen
WA, 116 posts
28 Aug 2013 12:17AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
farNT said..

Does anybody own demoed a vanhunks bucca tt if so what do/did you think

kind of related... I have the Manakle it's ****n sick I have been keen to try the bucca but no one in wa has em that I know of. But if the manakle is any thing to go by then it should be boss.

Surflily
WA, 99 posts
7 Sep 2013 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

Hey Farnt

We have the Bucca in Stock, we also have a demo board but I see you are in NT ;)
These boards have been very popular in WA, maybe you have a friend here that can demo it for you ?

Let me know if I can help you with that

Caroline

farNT
QLD, 89 posts
16 Sep 2013 4:37AM
Thumbs Up

Surfilly thanks but baught one from townsville just waiting for it to arrive.aparently it got sent to adelade then to darwin ,f%^k just want to get the thing in the water :]]

eibwen
WA, 116 posts
16 Sep 2013 11:03AM
Thumbs Up

Let us know what you think of it

makntracks
NT, 132 posts
2 Oct 2013 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

I know you've probably got your new board by now but i have a vanhunks Manakle if you want to take it for a spin.

farNT
QLD, 89 posts
3 Oct 2013 11:42PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers makntracks sounds good just drop it over tomorrow will you ?..you'll need a carton and a half for the trip though as I'm in Gove....bout 12 hrs from Darwin on the worst road in the country Lol cheers anyway ..I'm in cairns at the moment, had a crack yesterday on the new board without much success as the wind wasn't quite up enough hopefully looking at see breeze weather sat should be the go....

Glokite
WA, 119 posts
10 Nov 2013 12:25AM
Thumbs Up

What's does a manakle cost these day they are a pretty sick looking board

Glokite
WA, 119 posts
22 Nov 2013 9:07PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks ill def have a look, do you know what the rocker is like is it similar to the Naish Dub ??

Surflily said...
Hi Glokite

We are expecting some more in soon, they are our top selling boards.
We sold out fast as soon as they arrived in and already pre sold most that are on our way now, if that gives you any idea on how popular they are.

http://www.elementalkiteboarding.com/Kite-Boards/Droid/flypage.tpl.html

Surflily
WA, 99 posts
25 Nov 2013 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Glokite

I don't actually know that board so I can not give you an opinion, best thing is come and grab a demo and take it out for spin.
We are at Woodies most days and there you have 3 beaches with three types of water conditions to test it out fully ??? in chop, in super flat and of course beach one will give you a few small waves to slap, if you are into that :)

We should have them soon!

Ed517
WA, 69 posts
2 Dec 2013 6:33AM
Thumbs Up

Looking for some advice, at Vanhunks it states this is more a "wakestyle" board, does this however mean it will be bad for going upwind etc? I'm currently on a 131 Naish Torn, but looking at the 140 Buca as an alternative.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Vanhunks bucca" started by farNT