Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

blade vertigo 2011 - any good

Created by pulse69 > 9 months ago, 12 Oct 2014
pulse69
QLD, 39 posts
12 Oct 2014 5:54AM
Thumbs Up

Hi, just saw a cheap one for sale and was wondering if they are any good or if there were some glaring problems with this kite

Spitfire
WA, 352 posts
12 Oct 2014 9:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pulse69 said..
Hi, just saw a cheap one for sale and was wondering if they are any good or if there were some glaring problems with this kite

I learnt to Kite on a 2008 Blade Vertigo. I was pretty green at the time but it worked well for me. Took an absolute beating and held up. I remember the QR being hard to reset.

shua
SA, 11 posts
2 Nov 2014 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pulse69 said..

Select to expand quote
samokta said..

pulse69 said..

I learnt to Kite on a 2008 Blade Vertigo. I was pretty green at the time but it worked well for me. Took an absolute beating and held up. I remember the QR being hard to reset.

I found the 2011 to be a good wave kite in its day and easy to water relaunch.

cauncy
WA, 7042 posts
2 Nov 2014 4:16PM
Thumbs Up

Just be aware of bladder issues, blade valves love delaminating, especially this era, the kite goes ok though, a mate has a 9 that I've just repaired ( bladder) he's just got a set of switchblades so I'd say it'd be going cheap

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"blade vertigo 2011 - any good" started by pulse69