Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

liquid force union

Created by doonut > 9 months ago, 26 Sep 2010
doonut
WA, 251 posts
26 Sep 2010 11:02AM
Thumbs Up

Any body know the bolt spacings on these bindings, There are a cheap pair on ebay

Charl dv
WA, 2485 posts
26 Sep 2010 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

The UNION binding without laces and just that elastic wrap, great entry level boot, is a 6.5 and i think 7 inch spacing, this means it will fit on most boards... but im not too sure on the 7inch thing...

fozzy
SA, 501 posts
26 Sep 2010 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Charl is right but I think it can fit even wider than 7 inch. Because of the base plate of the Unions it has almost another inch of adjustment (give or take a bit), dependent upon which hole you choose and where you screw it into position on the other side.

SurfConnect
QLD, 1674 posts
26 Sep 2010 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Also depends which year model you are looking at. If you know the year PM me, I'll measure up for you.

doonut
WA, 251 posts
26 Sep 2010 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

k iv sent a email to the seller asking the year. does anyone have any experiance with these bindings any good any bad?

fozzy
SA, 501 posts
26 Sep 2010 10:51PM
Thumbs Up

They're a good boot to start with. Pretty easy in and out, but most modern boots are these days. Fair bit of flex and very comfortable. You won't be disappointed in them, and as you progress in boots you can decide whether you want a stiffer pair in time.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"liquid force union" started by doonut