400 Kms - Hervey Bay to NSW border (This Version 2012).
The information structure. (Tick in a box - turns references on/off) - Satellite view is best.
COLOUR Coding (as per NSW)
a) Green easy identified as beginner where sensible
b) Yellow intermediate
c) Red - warning, read for relevant details.
1) Direction: Range & if applicable best direction
2) Hazhards: objects & conditions (+ any financial!!)
3) Description: tips + good/bad points
4) Restrictions: (ignored if none)
5) Level: kite skills - re-enforce if conditions alter general approach.
Entry 5) for Level is conservative -- Match your skill to conditions, some days are terrific for 'P' platers in an intermediate area, and a great experience. This is totally dependent on the conditions.