Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Gippsland lakes or seaspray 90mile beach?

Created by mada > 9 months ago, 22 Nov 2013
mada
4 posts
22 Nov 2013 12:24PM
Thumbs Up

G'day, Im new to the sport and looking for anybody who kites around the seaspray 90mile beach area or gippsland lakes near loch sport / lakes entrance etc. Cheers.

Kitingfever
VIC, 19 posts
23 Nov 2013 10:53AM
Thumbs Up

Hi how's it goin? I live in sale started kiting last year spent all my time in inverloch and rosebud. Just recently found a sweet spot at eagle point near paynesville were their is a small local crew and had a go at hazelwood pondage it would be good with right wind. Was never really keen on ninty mile beach I've seen far to many big sharks pulled out of the water out their apart from that I'm still looking for some good spots round hear so I don't have to travel as much. I'm from Ireland only been hear 2 years so don't know the area that well. So we're have u been kiting?

mada
4 posts
25 Nov 2013 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

G'day, I just started kiting in wa around Perth, I had planned on finishing the summer there but had to Move over here with work at short notice. I'm in sale as well, I actually grew up here in the 90's but never surfed or kite surfed. I've literally had 2 lessons but picked it up pretty quick and can get up on the board for a few hundred meters or so then stack it. I've still got my trainer kite which I use a lot. I'm keen to keep going while I'm still fairly current with it but don't really want to go out by myself.

Kitingfever
VIC, 19 posts
26 Nov 2013 11:30AM
Thumbs Up

Yea dont really like goin out on my own either. It's good to have a bit of company cause I'm new enough to the sport myself. I'm working in Melbourne at minute but back in sale at weekend and always looking to get out on a sat and Sunday if the wind is good would be glad to hook up if u fancy it

mada
4 posts
26 Nov 2013 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah cool, If it's looking good I'm definitely keen to go out. I might have to get a thicker wetsuit, I've only got a 2mm. Send me a text if you like 0448256058. Maybe we could catch up on Friday arvo and say g'day. My name is Adam. Cheers.

Kitingfever
VIC, 19 posts
27 Nov 2013 11:23AM
Thumbs Up

Yea no problem man ill give u a shout on Friday hopefully their is plenty of wind so we can get out. My names paddy

mada
4 posts
29 Nov 2013 8:46AM
Thumbs Up

Hey paddy, the wind looks alright this arvo, what direction have you been kiting in? I knock off about 12.30. Let me know. Cheers.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Gippsland lakes or seaspray 90mile beach?" started by mada