Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

Looking for a keen Videographer.

Created by ExSurfCentre > 9 months ago, 11 Jun 2015
ExSurfCentre
WA, 481 posts
11 Jun 2015 11:44AM
Thumbs Up

Hi crew,

Im searching for a Videographer who might be interested in a seriously subsidised kite trip to Exmouth this season. You don't have to be a professional, someone with a keen eye for editing and filming is all we are after. We already have a photographer in our team and are looking specifically for skills in filming/editing. In exchange for your efforts we will supply you with accommodation, food and some kick ass kiting trips all over the Ningaloo area. Time and dates are flexible although it would preferably be between Late September and early November.

This opportunity is also open to those with the right skills who want to learn kitesurfing.

If your interested please give me a PM, call on 0467906091 or email at tom@exmouthkitecentre.com.au.

Tom

PKC
WA, 130 posts
18 Jun 2015 11:10AM
Thumbs Up

Okay...... I'll do it :)

ExSurfCentre
WA, 481 posts
18 Jun 2015 12:06PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry buddy, I need you to be making the coffee and pumping kites this season Any other takers

ExSurfCentre
WA, 481 posts
18 Jun 2015 12:09PM
Thumbs Up

Just incase you need some encouragement

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
18 Jun 2015 1:19PM
Thumbs Up

Carnt believe nobody is up for this gig, I'd do it in a heartbeat , but you wouldn't win any logie awards for my film making,, the Youngblood spear crew do some specky stuff tom, sure there based in exmouth, might be worth a shot

PKC
WA, 130 posts
18 Jun 2015 10:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
tgcp said...
Sorry buddy, I need you to be making the coffee and pumping kites this season Any other takers

BIG RED THUMBS DOWN BRO

MikeyG
WA, 156 posts
21 Jun 2015 11:04PM
Thumbs Up

This is from a video I made of Sandy Bay... The scenery makes even a terrible videographer (such as myself) look good! Can't wait to head back up there.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"Looking for a keen Videographer." started by ExSurfCentre