Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

Fanatic high Aspect 1250

Created by Piros A week ago, 22 May 2020
Piros
QLD, 5851 posts
22 May 2020 10:22PM
Thumbs Up

Testing out the new Fanatic high aspect wings . This is a fun session on the 1250 prone wing tow session . Super smooth fun wing.

frenchfoiler
154 posts
23 May 2020 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Piros said..
Testing out the new Fanatic high aspect wings . This is a fun session on the 1250 prone wing tow session . Super smooth fun wing.

How is the weight ? I noticed that Fanatic has probably the heaviest foil of the market...

Piros
QLD, 5851 posts
24 May 2020 7:48AM
Thumbs Up

The news wings are much lighter than the old ones , and the new fuse is now a lot shorter maker it lighter as well . So it's much lighter but still has some weight in it. Definitely not the heaviest foil on the market anymore but far from the lightest. Been using the 1550 & 1750 on the wing foil great set up for that as well .

Dspace
28 posts
24 May 2020 6:47AM
Thumbs Up

So are they actually available for sale at most worldwide Fanatic dealers right now?

DavidJohn
VIC, 16276 posts
24 May 2020 8:58AM
Thumbs Up

Great vid Rob.. You haven't lived till you've breached at high speed with a long mast..

Piros
QLD, 5851 posts
24 May 2020 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Dspace said..
So are they actually available for sale at most worldwide Fanatic dealers right now?

The stock is made getting it shipped is another story , so yes and no due to covid 19.

Dspace
28 posts
24 May 2020 3:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Piros said..

Dspace said..

The stock is made getting it shipped is another story , so yes and no due to covid 19.

Understood. It seems just about every new foil and wing is in the hands of a few dealers and reps, and none of it is shipping to customers. The new F-One Phantom, the Fanatic HA Aero, etc. I have a quiver of new Echo's I paid for a month ago and doubt I'll see them anytime soon.

Every time I listen to a rep discuss the wonders a newly released product I react with this unfortunate "Covid cynicism";.......great,...another new improvement over the current gear that I just might be able to get by August.......if I'm lucky.....

hilly
WA, 5262 posts
24 May 2020 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

And last year you did not have the gear you have now. Enjoy

Dspace
28 posts
24 May 2020 5:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
hilly said..
And last year you did not have the gear you have now. Enjoy

Yep, I refer to it as a "First world problem"! Whining about about water play toys while some people are figuring out how to survive one day to the next......

Completing more of my 360 attempts on my gen 1 gear while waiting on gen 2 stuff.......it's all good

Seajuice
NSW, 605 posts
24 May 2020 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

Awesome footage. Yeah, smooth to. Love the walling waves.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

"Fanatic high Aspect 1250" started by Piros