Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

2021 Starboard Longboard 10x31 @

Created by DCeeSup 28 days ago, 27 Sep 2020
DCeeSup
VIC, 16 posts
27 Sep 2020 7:07PM
Thumbs Up

Any one supping the 2020 29 inch model and can offer any feedback on the durability and surfability, I currently have the Smik Stylelord 10x30 and just sold the Fanatic 10x30.5 Stylemaster Really interested in the new Starboard in the starlite construction. Im 95 kegs on a good day!

johndg
WA, 128 posts
28 Sep 2020 9:42AM
Thumbs Up

I have not tried the Starboard but all the reviews I have seen really rate it. I do like this style of board and would be interested in any feedback. Last Starboard I had was an 8'3" Pro and I wasn't super happy with it.

Have owned a Stylemaster, which I loved and had some rides on a Stylelord. I now have a Sunova Revolution. This board is in my opinion much better than the Stylemaster. It noserides better than any board l have tried, has speed and can turn hard. Have a look at the Revolution while you are making your decision. Good luck. You can order a custom too!

grumpycat
QLD, 21 posts
28 Sep 2020 1:44PM
Thumbs Up

Have the 2020 x29, great board, definitely performs. Im not a traditional longboard surfer but i really enjoy it. Super tough construction got a bit of weight to it but not too bad

DCeeSup
VIC, 16 posts
28 Sep 2020 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
johndg said..
I have not tried the Starboard but all the reviews I have seen really rate it. I do like this style of board and would be interested in any feedback. Last Starboard I had was an 8'3" Pro and I wasn't super happy with it.

Have owned a Stylemaster, which I loved and had some rides on a Stylelord. I now have a Sunova Revolution. This board is in my opinion much better than the Stylemaster. It noserides better than any board l have tried, has speed and can turn hard. Have a look at the Revolution while you are making your decision. Good luck. You can order a custom too!

Thanks Bud, appreciate the heads up. Have tried a few Sunova's and have never really gelled with them, love the construction but not the price, but will have a look.

johndg
WA, 128 posts
29 Sep 2020 7:52AM
Thumbs Up

I see Surffx have a 10 by 29 for sale.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"2021 Starboard Longboard 10x31 @" started by DCeeSup