Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Infinity RNB

Created by seaFreaks > 9 months ago, 8 Jun 2017
seaFreaks
QLD, 72 posts
8 Jun 2017 10:31AM
Thumbs Up

Currently we have all the hype and excitement revolving around the BLine and New Deal however we seem to have forgotten about this little gem.. The RNB is one of those boards that you have to experience!!!

They are in all terms "small" boards however, they are soooo much fun and so versatile. There shape gives them so much stability and there volume allows you to make these things work in any conditions. I know this has all been said before but i needed a refresher myself. They are lightning fast and perform with very similar characteristics to much higher performance boards. If you want something that you can easily throw around on a wave but have the stability and comfort of a much larger board, these things do it.

Yes i sell them but as many of you have heard me say previously. I am still a Naish Fan... I strongly believe that the RNB is the board for a massive percentage of SUP surfers particularly here on the Gold Coast. If we are all cashed up, id happily say that with three boards you could have the ultimate quiver and be ready to take on anything.

New Deal - performance longboard for those cruisy point waves that just beg to carved with style (any size)

RNB - your everyday wave slayer whether it be glassy smooth or messy chop 2-5ft (any size if your game, hold on in bigger stuff these things will do warp speed)

BLine - That true performance board that feels like your old 6'2, will unleash those big snaps and critical turns (skys the limit)

That of course is a perfect world hahahaha. It is worth mentioning that by simply going back up in size will give you more versatility thus elevating the need for heaps of boards and it saves you money..

Get out, Check with your local dealer and demo!!!!!
Stay Stoked

Pete T
WA, 67 posts
8 Jun 2017 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah agree with your comments above Seafreaks.
I had the chance to Demo both the RNB & B-Line.
The RNB was the 7'11" and the BLine was the 8'2" I am 6'2" and 95kg so both boards are about 5L to 6L more than i weigh.

Biggest thing I found with these boards is that they are supper stable for the size. I used the BLine in some nice over head waves and fell in love with it it was just like surfing my 6'4" short board went where it was meant to go. I then used the RNB for two surfs in shoulder high waves and this thing was fun had it set up as a thruster and it went well, will try it as a quad next time. These are perfect little everyday boards.
So I am looking at the 7'11" RNB as my every day go to board and the 8'2" BLine as a head high and above wave board, tempted to try the BLine 7'10" but think I might be pushing the limits at 84L and me at 95kg but who knows.

The biggest difference I have found with these boards is the thickness and especially the thickness of the nose which is as thick as my short boards this means these boards have no front end swing weight meaning you do not notice the extra length / weight of these boards like some other brands when doing top turns.

Pete

craigcal
8 posts
9 Aug 2017 3:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
seaFreaks said..
Currently we have all the hype and excitement revolving around the BLine and New Deal however we seem to have forgotten about this little gem.. The RNB is one of those boards that you have to experience!!!

They are in all terms "small" boards however, they are soooo much fun and so versatile. There shape gives them so much stability and there volume allows you to make these things work in any conditions. I know this has all been said before but i needed a refresher myself. They are lightning fast and perform with very similar characteristics to much higher performance boards. If you want something that you can easily throw around on a wave but have the stability and comfort of a much larger board, these things do it.

Yes i sell them but as many of you have heard me say previously. I am still a Naish Fan... I strongly believe that the RNB is the board for a massive percentage of SUP surfers particularly here on the Gold Coast. If we are all cashed up, id happily say that with three boards you could have the ultimate quiver and be ready to take on anything.

New Deal - performance longboard for those cruisy point waves that just beg to carved with style (any size)

RNB - your everyday wave slayer whether it be glassy smooth or messy chop 2-5ft (any size if your game, hold on in bigger stuff these things will do warp speed)

BLine - That true performance board that feels like your old 6'2, will unleash those big snaps and critical turns (skys the limit)

That of course is a perfect world hahahaha. It is worth mentioning that by simply going back up in size will give you more versatility thus elevating the need for heaps of boards and it saves you money..

Get out, Check with your local dealer and demo!!!!!
Stay Stoked

Totally agree!! I have both and I ride the RNB in 1' -2' dribble and bigger stuff, I have had it out in 10'+( double overhead + ) and it absolutely flies!! The B Line rides exactly like my 6'0 shorty ....unbelievable performance....I ride it in,well ,anything...though I haven't had a chance to ride anything bigger than 3' ..YET..........

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Infinity RNB" started by seaFreaks