New Infinity Line up

Created by BrisKites > 9 months ago, 23 Nov 2016
BrisKites
QLD, 1286 posts
23 Nov 2016 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

New Infinity range. A few different shapes in there -

issuu.com/infinitysurf./docs/infinity_sup_catalog2017_full_issuu

Some pics I took of the Whiplash and Blackfish.

JEG
VIC, 1469 posts
24 Nov 2016 7:50AM
Thumbs Up

nice boards BrisKites and those new fins setup are interesting!

Supnorte
262 posts
24 Nov 2016 6:01AM
Thumbs Up

The production boards will have the ventral fin box and a twin fin box. I'll have a Blackfish for demo in Portugal

Infinity 2017 catalog was just posted yesterday: issuu.com/infinitysurf./docs/infinity_sup_catalog2017_full_issuu

HumanCartoon
VIC, 2098 posts
24 Nov 2016 12:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Supnorte said..
The production boards will have the ventral fin box and a twin fin box.

Interesting - I put a ventral box and an LA ventral fin in one of my boards and like it. Will the twin boxes be the Larry Allison style or a more common type (eg FCS, Futures or US)?

LucBenac
431 posts
24 Nov 2016 9:55AM
Thumbs Up

It will be the Larry Allison Pro-Box style.
These have actually been available on Infinity boards for some time but as an option. It looks like it will now be standard.
I did have the set-up installed on one of my Blackfish as it came with single fin only.

Cheers

seaFreaks
QLD, 72 posts
25 Nov 2016 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Have had these for a week or so now just putting them through there paces. These things are unreal!!!
The way they handle, There stability, they are super responsive and even in the larger sizes are still super quick.
The store in Burleigh Heads has the demos for another couple of days so hopefully a chance to down wind over the weekend.

ProboxLarry
8 posts
24 Feb 2017 4:17AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
HumanCartoon said..

Supnorte said..

Interesting - I put a ventral box and an LA ventral fin in one of my boards and like it. Will the twin boxes be the Larry Allison style or a more common type (eg FCS, Futures or US)?

Putting The shipping surf finsystem is a big mistake for Fin loads and shapes along with locking types. That is why Probox Finsystems is the fin systems of choice. Others FCS and Future have tried a few years back and failed. Will be interesting who tries again because the result will be the same. I have retro fitted alot of surf and sup boards from those systems to Probox.

ProboxLarry
8 posts
24 Feb 2017 4:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
HumanCartoon said..

Supnorte said..

Putting The shipping surf finsystem is a big mistake for Fin loads and shapes along with locking types. That is why Probox Finsystems is the fin systems of choice. Others FCS and Future have tried a few years back and failed. Will be interesting who tries again because the result will be the same. I have retro fitted alot of surf and sup boards from those systems to Probox.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"New Infinity Line up" started by BrisKites