Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

One 14' evo

Created by Dick Tatta > 9 months ago, 22 Apr 2017
Dick Tatta
NSW, 341 posts
22 Apr 2017 2:21PM
Thumbs Up

I'm looking for a flat water training touring board also to use catching small waves.I saw the Video posted on the One but can't seem to find any definitive review or price guide.Does anyone know or have any experience with the board??Has anyone got any other suggestions,Im after something around the 28" wide,I'm 96kgs,just on 6' (shrinking with age)and reasonably fit 63 yrs old.I have a 9'2" and a 10'so looking to go longer.thanks any suggestions welcome

paul.j
QLD, 3303 posts
22 Apr 2017 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Ok so i would obviously come of bias if i was going to give you a review so i will leave that side up to some one else i can give you a RRP which is $3399 for the board you are asking about.
There are a few guys around Aus riding the EVOs so hopefully one of them will see this and give you a nice honest review.

I am more than happy to give you my thoughts if you ask me to but for now i will see if anyone who has one reads Seabreeze and wants to post.

Another lot of boards is just about to land in Sydney next week and then i would say we will see more about them as well.

Jacko (owner of ONE SUP for any one who does not know.)

Dick Tatta
NSW, 341 posts
22 Apr 2017 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

Paul I don't care about bias I care about honesty.I want a board that's suits what I need,it's a lot of money.I need advice to make sure I'm buying the right piece of equipment .thanks for you reply and honesty.

DaveSandan
VIC, 1364 posts
22 Apr 2017 8:46PM
Thumbs Up

$1300 less!

paul.j
QLD, 3303 posts
22 Apr 2017 10:05PM
Thumbs Up

Ok so my take on the EVO and what we made this board for is alround use for someone who only wants one board. Its a great in and out of surf board and still fast in the flats not as fast as a pure flat water board but is something you could wash ride one and keep up if the motor on top is good enough.

They are ment to make paddling easy in all conditions and great training or even touring boards.

In the DW bumps they work well but not as fast as a Storm and require a bit more foot work to really get the most out of it in bumpy waters.

It is probably the most used board in our training as it has the option to be good in the surf and the flat.

Hope this helps.

Jacko

Dick Tatta
NSW, 341 posts
23 Apr 2017 11:43AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Paul,I live in Lennox head have to go up Gold Coast to look at one.Might be what I'm after

thanks Ron

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"One 14' evo" started by Dick Tatta