Thumbs Up

Good rocker

Vee and twin after burner concaves

Options galore

Beautiful paint job.
Surfs upside down ??

Clean lines and excellent AST construction

Beautiful cruiser
Thanks Dave Spraguester at the Core (Boardsports that is!!). This board goes like the powers of piss. Really thin nose and tail makes for good nose riding and chucking around whilst having a cruise. I'm loving catching waves so early switchfooting when the chance arises (not well) and it's really stable. Great fun board over Summer on those on short period wind swells. Don't get me wrong it's gone brilliantly on two to three foot solid ground swell shorebreaks, but If you really want performance and you're under 40 without spinal injuries or replacement joints then DH short boards are the go or Mc Tav long boards. DON'T give Surf Supping a bad name by paddling out to the inside of the Takeoff point and start playing kill the kid. Pay your dues and learn surfing, it's priority rules and its courtesy FFS. Please stop asking how short a performance sup is. Most top suppers ie. Jackson Close,Tha Dogman, Chris Close et al. are on the way back up. If you can surf, performance is a relative thing!!
Cheers to you all Leroy.?? (three vertebrae spinal fusion - $12000, hip replacement -$9000 chronic osteo arthritis ????.ongoing, 50 years on all sized and shaped boards- best guess $100000.00?----'SUPS allowing my on going surfing at 59 plus ?????????? --- PRICELESS!!

PS. All my love and RIP. Dad!!

Slab
900 posts
5 Nov 2017 3:09AM
Thumbs Up

Nice.....

damo666
ACT, 158 posts
5 Nov 2017 6:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Leroy13 said..

Thanks Dave Spraguester at the Core (Boardsports that is!!). This board goes like the powers of piss. Really thin nose and tail makes for good nose riding and chucking around whilst having a cruise. I'm loving catching waves so early switchfooting when the chance arises (not well) and it's really stable. Great fun board over Summer on those on short period wind swells. Don't get me wrong it's gone brilliantly on two to three foot solid ground swell shorebreaks, but If you really want performance and you're under 40 without spinal injuries or replacement joints then DH short boards are the go or Mc Tav long boards. DON'T give Surf Supping a bad name by paddling out to the inside of the Takeoff point and start playing kill the kid. Pay your dues and learn surfing, it's priority rules and its courtesy FFS. Please stop asking how short a performance sup is. Most top suppers ie. Jackson Close,Tha Dogman, Chris Close et al. are on the way back up. If you can surf, performance is a relative thing!!
Cheers to you all Leroy.?? (three vertebrae spinal fusion - $12000, hip replacement -$9000 chronic osteo arthritis ????.ongoing, 50 years on all sized and shaped boards- best guess $100000.00?----'SUPS allowing my on going surfing at 59 plus ?????????? --- PRICELESS!!

Board looks good = 8/5 out of 10.

Pretty solid rant that follows = 9.5/10

Antho
VIC, 483 posts
5 Nov 2017 2:13PM
Thumbs Up

Great board and I've already seen you riding it well.
Sorry for your loss mate.

Leroy13
VIC, 1174 posts
5 Nov 2017 4:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
damo666 said..

Leroy13 said..

Board looks good = 8/5 out of 10.

Pretty solid rant that follows = 9.5/10

Thanks Damo. That was meant to be Chris Clarke not Chris Close ??

supthecreek
1688 posts
5 Nov 2017 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Nice looking board leroy!
Happy to see your post....

Sorry about your Dad

Leroy13
VIC, 1174 posts
6 Nov 2017 6:47AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks mate it a was very peaceful sleep in the end after I enquired if torturing 87 year olds was part of the hippocritic (spelling intended) oath. l love the Creek model. You now have your own never ending supply of custom boards!!! So when is Bert going part with some readys for the 'Rick Rock and Rolls' Creek model tour down under? Surely you've contributed enough excellent support to the Sunova coffers to make that a viable summertime in Australia promotional tour?
What about it Mr Berger? Unit sales would sky rocket even further for his excellent board. "Down there for Dancing' and up there for thinking!! Take care Rick, see you when you come on tour this summer!

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"One upside down beauty" started by Leroy13