Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

N1SCO SUP World Championships - This Weekend

Created by Windgenuity > 9 months ago, 1 Nov 2016
Windgenuity
NSW, 613 posts
Site Sponsor
1 Nov 2016 6:38AM
Thumbs Up

That's right, it's finally here, The 2016 N1SCO SUP World Championships.

Online registrations are still open and all who register before tomorrow will have their N1SCO Worlds race shirt personalized like this...

Along with tones of racing over the week end, there's extra activities on Thursday and Friday for any early comers.

Head to n1sco.com/registration/ now and register. With over 6 Countries and already over 80 pre-registrations this will be Australia's largest SUP event for 2016, but more importantly it will be the most fun!

N1SCO - Real racing, were you are the difference.

For more info on the Worlds, please click here - n1sco.com/n1sco-world-championships-2016/

See you on the water this week end.

JB

JB
NSW, 2232 posts
Site Sponsor
1 Nov 2016 12:01PM
Thumbs Up

A reminder that N1SCO is all about fun and social paddling, and everyone is welcome to come and be a part of the N1SCO SUP World Championships. I have had a few people concerned that their level of paddling would not be good enough to compete, this is incorrect, everyone is welcome, the atmosphere is all about inclusion and having fun.

Here's an idea of what's on the next few days for the N1SCO Worlds,
- Thursday. Early morning Elite training session with Casper Steinfath. Experienced Paddlers only (unless you wish to be punished by a world champions style training session). This will be followed by a more human friendly general N1SCO Clinic also run by Casper Steinfath from 9am. Thursday Afternoon Pittwater downwinder from Palm Beach (aka Summer Bay) to Bayview (approx. 9km) along the sensational beautiful waters of Pittwater.

- Friday. (am N1SCO tech session with Casper Steinfath. Master buoy turns, race tech, strategy and much more. Then paddle north on the awesome Narrabeen Lakes and out into the Ocean for a downwind paddle from Nth Narrabeen to Fisherman's beach before enjoying refreshments at Wind Surf n Snow, then Dinner and drinks by the Lake at JPP.

- Saturday, official racing starts. 200m Sprints, Lunch by the lake 400m Mid Distance racing all day before an awesome dinner.

- Sunday, The Long distance racing, Lunch by the lake then Relays.

There is tones going on, and masses of value for your entry. All registration get a N1SCO Wet Shirt (early entries are personalized), Race T-Shirt, Trucker Cap, N1SCO Key ring, Vaikobi discount voucher, Catfish discount Voucher, HDX Hydration samples and free drink on the day and much much more. Some lucky winners will be receiving their choice of VMG blade fins, medals, trophies and more.

So get online now and register for the most fun SUP event you'll ever partake in - n1sco.com/registration/

It's only days away now, so jump online now and be a part of something huge.

See you on the water,

JB

DavidJohn
VIC, 17417 posts
4 Nov 2016 7:16AM
Thumbs Up

It's looking like perfect sunny weather..

Please no one play 'spot the victorian' ..

bigmc
NSW, 242 posts
4 Nov 2016 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

I spotted the Victorian on King Georges Rd at the M5 junction. He looked a little lost. Had to scramble from the right turn lane and cut in on the straight flowing lane. You have learn't the Sydney aggression when driving. Enjoy the Harbour city

DavidJohn
VIC, 17417 posts
4 Nov 2016 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bigmc said...
I spotted the Victorian on King Georges Rd at the M5 junction. He looked a little lost. Had to scramble from the right turn lane and cut in on the straight flowing lane. You have learn't the Sydney aggression when driving. Enjoy the Harbour city

Yes.. pretty stressy following the TomTom directions..

Stumpi
VIC, 186 posts
7 Nov 2016 7:45AM
Thumbs Up

Guys, I can't believe it's Monday and the weekends events are just an amazing memory.
Thank you to Naish Australia, Jamieson park paddle and all the team that planned and ran this superb weekend of racing and social awesomeness.
It was so much fun to be there and line up with such amazing people and to meet new friends from the SUP World. I hope we can have more events like this across Australia, what about a state by state series with the same format and energy, please someone (Naish) make it happen, I'd be very willing to to give up my time (as I'm sure others would) to help any way I can, we need to spread the SUP stoke across the country and events like this do the perfect job.
Thank you one and all!!!

JEG
VIC, 1469 posts
7 Nov 2016 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

that sounds like a great weekend Stumpi and yes bring on the state by state events please!

cpurdon
NSW, 13 posts
7 Nov 2016 9:55AM
Thumbs Up

Ditto that...great organisation by JPP and Naish, thanks to all the volunteers as well.

PTWoody
VIC, 3982 posts
7 Nov 2016 10:15AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Stumpi said..
Guys, I can't believe it's Monday and the weekends events are just an amazing memory.
Thank you to Naish Australia, Jamieson park paddle and all the team that planned and ran this superb weekend of racing and social awesomeness.
It was so much fun to be there and line up with such amazing people and to meet new friends from the SUP World. I hope we can have more events like this across Australia, what about a state by state series with the same format and energy, please someone (Naish) make it happen, I'd be very willing to to give up my time (as I'm sure others would) to help any way I can, we need to spread the SUP stoke across the country and events like this do the perfect job.
Thank you one and all!!!

Yeah they actually do that, more or less. The Victorian event got cancelled due to weather conditions I think.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"N1SCO SUP World Championships - This Weekend" started by Windgenuity