The AGM for the SYDNEY PADDLE SURFING CLUB will be held at Newport Surf Club on August 4.
Pete recently sent out an electronic voting form so please jump onto the club face book page and fill this out. Since the voting form has gone out we have had a couple of other people put their hands up to help out so we will cover this off on the night.
Once again the night will be fuelled by pizza and the yearly prize draw, event and place awards will be handed out.
Items on the agenda will include but won't be limited to :
- election of committee.
- summary of last season.
- sponsorship support and recognition.
- contest dates, venues and roles.
- the race series for the upcoming season.
- training plans for the SPSC training group.
- plans for the 18/19 season.
- the IT development for the club.
If you have any questions or suggestions please give me a buzz on FB rather than Sea Breeze.
Thi is just a "heads up" post and save the date notification.