Forums > Surfing Longboarding

AFL 2018

Created by Simondo 7 months ago, 23 Apr 2018
Simondo
VIC, 7979 posts
23 Apr 2018 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Hey, sorry for my slight inactivity!

Go Cats... Bloody close season so far, overall... Hard to pick definitive winners...
By the way, quite a few injuries at The Cats, so just watch out... We should come home strong, as the season drags on...

thedrip
WA, 2056 posts
23 Apr 2018 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

I was at the Eagles/Geelong game. The better team won.

You can get a bit light headed up this high on the ladder...

Nozza
VIC, 1929 posts
23 Apr 2018 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

I'm a Carlton supporter.
My interest in AFL 2018 would seem to be over.

Simondo
VIC, 7979 posts
24 Apr 2018 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
I was at the Eagles/Geelong game. The better team won.

You can get a bit light headed up this high on the ladder...

CTS67
QLD, 48 posts
24 Apr 2018 8:46AM
Thumbs Up

I only watch 2 games of AFL every year.

The GF and the ANZAC day game !!! Special stuff

Nozza
VIC, 1929 posts
13 May 2018 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

I tipped a game right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlton supporter, won't tip against them, it's been a long wait.

thedrip
WA, 2056 posts
16 May 2018 8:39AM
Thumbs Up

Eagles or Richmond?

if you were tipping with you head, not your heart?

Home ground, interstate travel, couple of important players back rested - my head says Eagles.

my heart is fearful.

McHenry
SA, 1512 posts
16 May 2018 5:56PM
Thumbs Up

Eagles!
Tigers due for a loss!

Nozza
VIC, 1929 posts
16 May 2018 7:56PM
Thumbs Up

I've tipped Richmond.
Which judging by my position in the company footy tips (3rd from bottom, above the two guys that haven't put in any tips all year) would suggest Eagles are the go.

thedrip
WA, 2056 posts
20 May 2018 6:14PM
Thumbs Up

Oh yeah!!!!!

we're the eagles
west coast eagles
and we're here to show you why
we're The big birds
kings of the big game
we're The eagles
we're Flying high

Game clear

yewwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Souwester
WA, 931 posts
20 May 2018 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Loved the Eagles game today, don't think I have seen Dusty get done that many times for holding the ball before?

Really keen to see the Eagles knock off a good Vic side at the G, thats when I will take our chances of a flag seriously.

With Ryan, Venables, Vardy and Shuey to come back into that team we are looking pretty strong.

Other than that game today the North/GWS looked like the only decent game this weekend?

Tassiedevel
TAS, 1955 posts
12 Aug 2018 10:31AM
Thumbs Up

First post for a long long time - life gets busy but how good is the AFL season this year - great games , close fight for the semis ( unless you are a Suns supporter ) ,and the mighty Hawks right in the mix ??????

Simondo
VIC, 7979 posts
13 Aug 2018 9:53AM
Thumbs Up

Cat's are barely hanging in there... Playing solid footy, but not always getting the 4 points...

Tassiedevel
TAS, 1955 posts
14 Aug 2018 7:34AM
Thumbs Up

Close game on the weekend but thought the Hawks would have been robbed if they had lost that one . At the start of the year was wondering how the cats would go with 3 superstar midfielders together . Bit like a rugby league team with 3 superstar halfbacks . IMO it hasn't worked for the cats . But who knows the way the season has gone they could win every game from now and take out the title .Thought both the hawks and the swans were gone a few weeks back .

Tassiedevel
TAS, 1955 posts
21 Sep 2018 10:28PM
Thumbs Up

First time in 81 years magpies beat the tigers in a final - didn't pick that one. Reckon it could be a demons magpies final

Macaha
QLD, 17485 posts
22 Sep 2018 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

Do they still televise the AFL in Queensland I haven't seen a game in years.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 1955 posts
23 Sep 2018 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Do they still televise the AFL in Queensland I haven't seen a game in years.

Reckon if the suns keep losing players the way they are you Queenslanders will be seeing a lot less AFL soon . Not sure a team can survive and compete the way they are going .

must admit I watch both the AFL and league on TV . Friday night watched the 1 st half of the league then the second half of the AFL .Live IMO the AFL is much better watching - always something happening where club league games can be a bit stop / start .

Macaha
QLD, 17485 posts
23 Sep 2018 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah yeah the Suns are in a world of pain, there's more AFL fans here than NRL and the numbers have dropped right off this year. I started watching the game yesterday until it blow out so I watched 15 mins, I'll be watching the GF the AFL do a fabulous job.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 1955 posts
23 Sep 2018 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Yeah yeah the Suns are in a world of pain, there's more AFL fans here than NRL and the numbers have dropped right off this year. I started watching the game yesterday until it blow out so I watched 15 mins, I'll be watching the GF the AFL do a fabulous job.

Yep the prelims were both a bit disappointing . But then at the start of the season nobody would have predicted a magpies - eagles final .

Good news front - hawks have won the women's AFL Comp and Box Hill ( Hawks seconds ) are premiers ??????

Macaha
QLD, 17485 posts
29 Sep 2018 2:01PM
Thumbs Up

How ****** good was Jimmy Barns and Diesel.

Macaha
QLD, 17485 posts
29 Sep 2018 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

Cracking game glad those WA boys have made a come back game on, ALF simply do better finals pre game and how about the fans

Macaha
QLD, 17485 posts
29 Sep 2018 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

Ok you sad AFL fans I'll get excited for you 3rd quater 55/55

Tassiedevel
TAS, 1955 posts
29 Sep 2018 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Mate if the rest of Australia is same as tassie by lunchtime Grandfinal day most of the theAFL fans are well on the way , reading could be an effort . Great grand final . Hope the NRL is half as good

Macaha
QLD, 17485 posts
29 Sep 2018 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tassiedevel said..

Macaha said..

Mate if the rest of Australia is same as tassie by lunchtime Grandfinal day most of the theAFL fans are well on the way , reading could be an effort . Great grand final . Hope the NRL is half as good

First time in a long time I've watched a complete game,yes what a final won in the last minute.
The AFL do it better all the pre game stuff is amazing.

shoodbegood
VIC, 675 posts
29 Sep 2018 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Tassiedevel said..

Macaha said..

First time in a long time I've watched a complete game,yes what a final won in the last minute.
The AFL do it better all the pre game stuff is amazing.

Jimmy is the Best Mac ! Goosebumps !

And Mark just shreds doesn't he, how effin' cool

Then the Girls, Wow !

About time they got it right and they were all right here the whole time, Amazement.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"AFL 2018" started by Simondo