Forums > Windsurfing General

Is that it ?

Created by WindWarrior > 9 months ago, 5 Feb 2008
WindWarrior
NSW, 1008 posts
5 Feb 2008 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

Is that it... is the season over and the seabreeze pattern fading away ?

Is it that time to start planning the next sailing get away destination ?
Any ideas ?

Neil

DavMen
NSW, 1460 posts
5 Feb 2008 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

Season over? what season? I knew I missed something when I blinked

KAOS69
WA, 951 posts
5 Feb 2008 9:45PM
Thumbs Up

i hope not , but it looks like its going that way its about that time of the year where we have 4-6 weeks of strange wheather patterns and no wind before we start getting nw and judging from the rain we got today autum may be on its way early , but you never know and i hope i'am wrong but i do love those westerly fronts ( 40knts +) they let you know your still alive

curac
WA, 1049 posts
5 Feb 2008 11:22PM
Thumbs Up

i reckon it's gonna continue till pretty late here in margs.. i just hope we start getting some decent swell. or more of it.. only been a hand full of mast high days this in the last 4 weeks

Riders
24 posts
6 Feb 2008 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

KAOS69 said...

i hope not , but it looks like its going that way its about that time of the year where we have 4-6 weeks of strange wheather patterns and no wind before we start getting nw and judging from the rain we got today autum may be on its way early , but you never know and i hope i'am wrong but i do love those westerly fronts ( 40knts +) they let you know your still alive

OOh yeah I'm with you on that one brother......ALIVE.....

WindWarrior
NSW, 1008 posts
7 Feb 2008 10:21AM
Thumbs Up

Anyone got any up to date info on the Maui situation ?
By this I am referring to both the:
a) New accommodation rental laws that were due to come into effect
and
b) New rules for Hookipa (i.e more than 5 guys surfing then NO windsurfing allowed)

Both Maui and Mauritius seem to have a bit of a cloud hanging over them for windsurfing get aways... Maui due to over zealous administrators and Mauritius due to overzealous developers.

Anyone been to Morroco or Cape Verde on a windsurfing trip ?
Is our winter a good time to go ?

Neil

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Is that it ?" started by WindWarrior