Forums > Windsurfing   Gps and Speed talk

Canmore 103 Gps watch

Created by olskool > 9 months ago, 3 Jun 2017
olskool
QLD, 2444 posts
3 Jun 2017 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

Hi guys, i bought a canmore 103 gps watch. Just for my own speed records. Used the watch about 6 times. It started to become slow to log on to satellites then stopped working. Anyone else had any issues?
Cheers.

BSN101
WA, 2244 posts
3 Jun 2017 3:06PM
Thumbs Up

I've had a couple of the Gp102 units. They seem to have an expiry date. I've not seen the watch but my Gp102 was replace by shop where I got it. Take it back is best bet.

olskool
QLD, 2444 posts
3 Jun 2017 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BSN101 said..
I've had a couple of the Gp102 units. They seem to have an expiry date. I've not seen the watch but my Gp102 was replace by shop where I got it. Take it back is best bet.

On its way back. I dont need to log for for gps comp. Just thought its cool to know what speed im doing, cheaply. Appears you gotta buy the good gear.

BSN101
WA, 2244 posts
3 Jun 2017 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
olskool said..

BSN101 said..

On its way back. I dont need to log for for gps comp. Just thought its cool to know what speed im doing, cheaply. Appears you gotta buy the good gear.

Hi Oldskook, you should definitely log you data. There is so much more than just top speed. Join a team and become part of it.
I only look at numbers after I stop sailing. It's a suprise in front of the computer making my session last even longer. Also posting allows you to comment on the session and then become your data history to look back on. What kit, what wind who was out what a great time was had or wasn't.
I like the GP102 in the pouch because it's small.
Keep st it

olskool
QLD, 2444 posts
4 Jun 2017 11:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BSN101 said..

olskool said..

BSN101 said..

Hi Oldskook, you should definitely log you data. There is so much more than just top speed. Join a team and become part of it.
I only look at numbers after I stop sailing. It's a suprise in front of the computer making my session last even longer. Also posting allows you to comment on the session and then become your data history to look back on. What kit, what wind who was out what a great time was had or wasn't.
I like the GP102 in the pouch because it's small.
Keep st it

Haha, check my avatar. Thats me riding the dinosaur. Computers just arent my thing. Im still all about the moon n tide.One day i might get tech'd up. Would have to be physically shown 'how to'. One day! Sailing is where its at Computers ?? Bah!!

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing   Gps and Speed talk

"Canmore 103 Gps watch" started by olskool