Forums > Windsurfing Queensland

Cape to Cape 2019

Created by snorkel962 > 9 months ago, 17 Apr 2019
snorkel962
QLD, 448 posts
17 Apr 2019 10:11PM
Thumbs Up

Hi all , NQ Ocean Paddle Series has put out dates for 2019 and if anyone is interested I will again put out feelers for windsurfers joining the races- they were incredibly welcoming last year.

The Cape to Cape, a great 25km open water race which would be a downwind blast if the SE to NE winds typical of the time are in, last year a ton of fun on a Raceboard is September 15.

Ferry run to Cape Cleveland then across to Cape Pallarenda.

Please let me know if anyone is interested! With two boards last year it was great, with a bigger fleet it would be fantastic!

I am going to try to scope the Around Magnetic Race this year which is on Aug 11 as well.

jusavina
QLD, 1440 posts
17 Apr 2019 11:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
snorkel692 said..
Hi all , NQ Ocean Paddle Series has put out dates for 2019 and if anyone is interested I will again put out feelers for windsurfers joining the races- they were incredibly welcoming last year.

The Cape to Cape, a great 25km open water race which would be a downwind blast if the SE to NE winds typical of the time are in, last year a ton of fun on a Raceboard is September 15.

Ferry run to Cape Cleveland then across to Cape Pallarenda.

Please let me know if anyone is interested! With two boards last year it was great, with a bigger fleet it would be fantastic!

I am going to try to scope the Around Magnetic Race this year which is on Aug 11 as well.

Keen with a windfoil

snorkel962
QLD, 448 posts
18 Apr 2019 6:43AM
Thumbs Up

Wow THAT would be fun!

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Queensland

"Cape to Cape 2019" started by snorkel962