Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

Angulo Release 120 Freerace 2016

Created by Soul > 9 months ago, 14 Jun 2016
Soul
13 posts
14 Jun 2016 1:57AM
Thumbs Up

Have the Angulo release 120 2016 for a time now.

I use this board on a lake Grevelingen (Grevelingendam) and also on the noordsea (Brouwersdam) ,Kabbelaarsbank in the Netherlands.

I have used the board intill now with my Loftsails switchblade 6.8 7.8 8.5.

In use with the 6.8 the conditions were good en also had a time overpowerd conditions. sail with the Vector canefire 36 and 38 with it.Must say the board work great in the 2 conditions. The board stay nice on the blue stuff. In choppy conditions the board do it very very well.

With use of the 7.8 i had first the 40cm Vector canefire works great in normal conditions .But later i have putt the canefire 38 under the board the wind wass increasing and this combo is flying. What a great combo. Choppy conditions was also that day but no problem for shore.

With use of the 8.5 was in light conditions with the canefire 44cm also a good choice that day. The board can carry the 8.5 fine with the canefire 44 underneath this was a great combo. easy too sail ,great for gyping,and planing was great.

Hope that i can use the board with my 6.3 oxigen soon.

If you are looking for a board with a great range of use 5.9-8.5. and also a board that is fast easy too ride and dont have too focus on the board but only the other things on the wather .And also a good quality board for a vey good price .
Then the Angulo Release is the board for you.

I'm a very Happy Angulo user.

Regards,Martin Folmer

Piv
WA, 372 posts
17 Jun 2016 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Nice review. Great photo too. Perfect background speed blur and super sharp subject. A very skilled photographer. Thanks for the review and enjoy the board.

Soul
13 posts
1 Jul 2016 12:04AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Piv. I will tell it too the wife.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

"Angulo Release 120 Freerace 2016" started by Soul