Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

Patrik 2019

Created by eastcoast A week ago, 11 Mar 2019
eastcoast
69 posts
11 Mar 2019 6:19AM
Thumbs Up

Any official news on Patrik Slalom boards for 2019?
seen a shop claiming new models (115v4 now 115v5 etc) but no real change in the patrik site?
Friend also spoke direct looking for clarification on an airinside spec and year and was tipped on change on the 115v5 but looks like the changes hasn't happened?
Anyone have the official changes if any to the 2019 slalom boards
and if any changes to the speed range for 2019 again if so what are they?

cheers

GazMan
WA, 699 posts
11 Mar 2019 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

Unsure who the current national distributor is but would suggest contacting Steve at Patrik Windsurf WA, one of the most helpful guys around!

www.facebook.com/StevesSurfShed/?eid=ARDas2its20G0Wm3g0alE_PlTXEUOoBp_GkoVt8I7_v_Etp2mPTDFEdqkOJxQdhHM3Hvw0HbJFVRRIMO

Patrik, Karin and family spent some time in WA over the summer so Steve might be up on the latest info.

TineSlabe
2 posts
11 Mar 2019 11:35PM
Thumbs Up

Hi,
we are sorry we did not yet update the web page just yet and we will do it very soon.
But basically, we have introduced the new versions of the following Slalom boards:
- Slalom 110v4: -> modified board for more free & more speed
- Slalom 115v5: -> completely new shape super control and fast!!
- Slalom 125v2: -> modified board for more free & more speed
- Slalom 130v2: -> modified board for more free & more speed
- Slalom 140v2: -> modified board for more free & more speed
- Slalom 150: a completely new board 91cm for light wind and big guys
All boards have foil box.

At the moment still no change on the speed boards, but we are working on a new generation.

Also on AI line the 110, 115, 130, 140 were modified, so a new version is available.

BR
Tine Slabe - marketing at PATRIK

eastcoast
69 posts
12 Mar 2019 6:45AM
Thumbs Up

Nice one cheers gaz and tine!
really looking forward to seeing what the changes are..the bottom shape on my 115v4 threw me to start..never seen a board with 'inverted' v and thought I bought a turkey!...absolutely blown away with it and hard to imagine it can be improved I understand the changes were down to sail choice for the pro riders and the acceleration and power not required..for me it works on a different level and many will like or favour the bottom shape I have been looking to put a review up here on it but still only used it say 6 times also a Freind has the 115v5 and we're doing some testing to see how the different models fare..will share the findings soon

TineSlabe
2 posts
Friday , 15 Mar 2019 4:42AM
Thumbs Up

Let us know what you find out.
Thank you and BR,
Tine

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Gear Reviews

"Patrik 2019" started by eastcoast