The Southern Freerace scheduled for this weekend 2-3Nov, has been put off to the following weekend. Hoping for more wind soon!
Updates on Freerace? Sunday may be a possibility?
Forecast keeps changing for the weekend all the time.
Too tough to call anything definite at this stage. The map looks windy but BOM has it all over the place.
As Willy does not have it reaching 15 knots I will call a no go for Saturday.
We will look again and make a call for Sunday during tomorrow.
If you think I'm wrong, let me know.
No, good call, lets see how the forecast looks tomorrow.
Geez it was windy all last week and now next week looking like a bit of wind. Nothing this weekend. Was anyone from up north planing to come down here if there was wind, just curious.
I was thinking about it but the forecast was so changeable and the north looked more predictable.
Me too.. with a solid forecast would have travelled. I even found my GPS watch