The Screamin Leeman is in 8 days!
If you wish to attend, register via windsurfingwa.org.au
We need the numbers known by this Monday the 20th of November. If we don't get 20 registered sailors on Monday, the event will be cancelled. No need to look at the forecast, id we cancel the event due to the forecast, we'll reimburse the fee.
FYI - this event has been cancelled due to low numbers.
Our apologies to all the sailors who registered and were keen to sail there.
The registration fees will be reimbursed.
I'd like to see the format return to the marathon race.