Active Topics |  Search

Login or Register
Forums > General > Shooting the breeze... > Game screenshot - WRC 2010
Author Game screenshot - WRC 2010
Page: of 1
NSW
971 Posts
Posted 7/2/2010, 4:51 pm        Report
Nerd alert Sorry to geek out on you all on a rainy sunday afternoon, but if this game drives anything like Richard Burns Rally, we're in for a load of fun!!! LOVE this screenshot!
NSW
1360 Posts
Posted 7/2/2010, 5:06 pm        Report
Sorry to destroy your illusion but there is no WAY that is an ingame screen shot, no way in the world. Edit: also it's codemasters so there's a 99.99% chance the physics will be aids. RBR is still to this day easily 300% better than any other rally game ever made in realism terms and I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately.
NSW
971 Posts
Posted 7/2/2010, 5:46 pm        Report
Codemasters? You sure? http://www.simracingworld.com/games/295-wrc-2010/ Publisher: Black Bean Developer: Milestone
WA
412 Posts
Posted 7/2/2010, 7:06 pm        Report
haha dreaming... Compare your awesome screenshot, with its real sister &d=1265536611
NSW
1360 Posts
Posted 7/2/2010, 7:35 pm        Report
Yeah I stand corrected on the codemasters comment. I googled and found a reference to it before but I can't now. I'm not sure where I got that from to be honest. I guess I fail at google :) All said and done they have a high standard to live up to with RBR, lets hope they can.
NSW
6371 Posts
Posted 7/2/2010, 7:48 pm        Report
You should have gone for a sail this arvo. It wasn't that great but it was better than playing video games. I was inspired by your sail on the Georges River and went for a sail there today. What sort of hardware is that screenshot from? Looks like a photo to me. While on the nerd alert I'm still playing a game that came out 6 years ago on Windows, Dawn of War. Love RTS and love this game. However I've got a Playstation 3 and am planning to buy Battlefield Bad Company 2. The Battlefield games have all been awesome and I'm going to make the leap to FPS on the PS3. Killzone 2 has given me a bit of experience with them on the console and I prefer the mouse and keyboard to the gamepad. So I'll go for one of the PS3 mouse/keyboard emulators for the PS3 and hopefully be able to take heaps of headshots while playing on the big screen.

Page: of 1
Forums > General > Shooting the breeze... > Game screenshot - WRC 2010
^^^ Return to top of page ^^^