Active Topics |  Search

Login or Register
All Forums > Land Kiting > Snowkiting > NSW Snowkite Season 2010
Author NSW Snowkite Season 2010
Page: of 1
14 Posts
Posted 05/06/2010, 8:22 pm        Report    
Hey guys, Name's Allan, just started work in Cooma. Have 1 season of water kiting and a season of snow boarding (which im planning on adding to when the weather is unsuitable for kiting). I work a 4 day on 4 off roster and just bought a thredbo season pass so will have plenty of time to get amongst it. (can also pack another 2-3 in my old short wheelbase landcruiser) Looking for any kiters with experience at thredbo i can tag along with to learn the sport. And/or any instructors in the NSW ski fields. Cheers. Allan. (Also any advise on a kite for nsw thredbo conditions would be great. Im 95kg and normally ride north 07 rebels, am looking at getting a 10m PL charger/syn/venom2 or an 8m Ozone access/frenzy) P.S. I realise this last question is unrelated to the topic. (sorry)
NSW
312 Posts
Posted 07/06/2010, 11:20 pm        Report    
hey mate - i have a 7.5m ozone frenzy to sell used a bout a dozen times i broke my back in April - so i won't be needing a kite for a long while...
14 Posts
Posted 10/06/2010, 9:49 am        Report    
sorry to here about your back. is your kite advertised? feel free to give me a call on 0438462667, cheers allan.

Page: of 1
All Forums > Land Kiting > Snowkiting > NSW Snowkite Season 2010
^^^ Return to top of page ^^^