Active Topics |  Search

Login or Register
Forums > Land Yacht Sailing > General > AMERICAS LANDSAILING CUP 2013 Video
Author AMERICAS LANDSAILING CUP 2013 Video
Page: of 1
United States
9 Posts
Posted 6/4/2013, 4:27 am        Report
Hi all I made a Video from the Americas Landsaing Cup at Ivanpah Drylake In The CA/NV border. please enjoy and we'll see you all at the WORLDS in Smith Creek, NV in 2014
Posted 6/4/2013, 4:17 pm        Report
Great stuff, thanks for sharing it!! Welcome to the forum!
SA
909 Posts
Posted 6/4/2013, 7:49 pm        Report
+1 great stuff with added "eye candy" So how come everyone had windcheaters and beanies, and the girls were braving the conditions....just made of touher stuff It would be nice if some speeds and times were posted. Having just today spent big hours talking to many, speeeds obtained was a very popular inquiry thank you......
14 Posts
Posted 11/4/2013, 12:59 am        Report
Really wild stuff, mate.
United States
250 Posts
Posted 13/4/2013, 11:24 am        Report
gibberjoe said... +1 great stuff with added "eye candy" So how come everyone had windcheaters and beanies, and the girls were braving the conditions....just made of touher stuff It would be nice if some speeds and times were posted. Having just today spent big hours talking to many, speeeds obtained was a very popular inquiry thank you......
Winds where high 20 to 30 mph and a reach the first day of racing. The highest speed in class 2 was 91 mph. I think Dennis sailed his mini in the 50 + mph range that day. Ivanpah is notorious for eating tires when It gets reachy and windy. Many tires were burnt through the first day of racing. Smith Creek is much friendly on tire wear and it is more of a windward leeward race.
WA
5255 Posts
Posted 15/4/2013, 8:46 pm        Report
has there been any discussion on the size of the mini course to be expected in smith creek. with that kind of wind i should hope dennis was cracking 50mph . when he gets around to some fairings and cleaning up his yacht he should creep that up another 5mph

Page: of 1
Forums > Land Yacht Sailing > General > AMERICAS LANDSAILING CUP 2013 Video
^^^ Return to top of page ^^^